Breeding requirements

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breeding requirements

I am going to be investing in 6 Boaphile cages for my future breeders and was curios about minimum size. I have read that an encloser 48' long would be big enough but seems small given the growth potential of redtails. What size are you all using for your breeding stock?

Re: Breeding requirements

I'll be using 421ds Double heat, exandable ends, the whole deal And for the babies, RhinoRacks

Comment

i just use a 421d with built in doubleheat thats for a close to 8foot female and shes fine in there shes also bout 30 pounds

Comment

Originally posted by Cthulhu
        I am going to be investing in 6 Boaphile cages for my future breeders and was curios about minimum size. I have read that an encloser 48' long would be big enough but seems small given the growth potential of redtails. What size are you all using for your breeding stock?
        I personally will be using 6 foot boaphiles (two 3ft boaphiles together) for larger females. And 4 foot boaphiles for smaller ones. I may try to incorporate Jeff's dark box option for the end, this will give the female a place to "hide" if she feels like it... more options.

I will be using ballroom rhinoracks for smaller breeder males and up-and-coming boas. Newborns will go straight into sweater boxes... from there they will either be sold or graduate to the ballroom racks.

Comment

Working...
        X