new boaphiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new boaphiles

Just ordered my 2 boaphiles today. Cant wait to get them, but I guess Ill have to since the wait is supposedly about a month. Anyhow, it should be a great step up from my current sterilite setup. Much more space and all around much better. Also got the flexwatt 2x heat option on both so temps should be right on with my thermostats hooked up. This will also let me move my cornsnakes and bearded dragon into bigger cages. Ill post pics as soon as theyre in.

Re: new boaphiles

HI,
    CongratsI wished I would have tried them sooner I could have bought about 10 of them for what I spent on a large wood cage.live and learn..
    Doug

Comment

You are going to love your new Boaphile cages. They are definitely worth the wait!

Comment

Congrats they are Great cages.

Comment

Hey doug you said the boaphile cages are much better then building your own, and more cost effective? Would i really be making a mistake by making my own cage? the way i see it building a wood cage would be much better money wise then buying a 200 dollar cage from ap or boaphile.dont wanna do something im going to regret down the road you know, so please correct me if im wrong

Comment

I think Doug was referring to the wood cages that he had someone build for him (correct me if I'm wrong).

IMO building your own is cheaper and it'll be just the way you want it. We built a very large (48x24x18) enclosure with a basking shelf out of cabinet grade hardwood for about $150 with heating. Thats a bit cheaper than a comparibly sized boaphile. Not that they aren't nice, I'm just independent and if I can do it myself I will.

Comment

Working...
            X