X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Cage

I finally finished my 1st attempt at caging making
    It's 2hx2wx4L it was made around 2 display picture frames I found at a yard sale(you know the type the football players display their shirts etc.) the frames has sliding glass front,so i just ripped the backs off and sanded them smooth.The rest of the wood was sand &stained ect...Temps seem to be holding well in them.
    Tell me what u think...
    Corey

Re:New Cage

that looks like a good sturdy set up. Does the fact that only part of the front is covered by sliding glass pose a cleaning/accessability problem? And are those litter box hides?

Comment

No prob at all with cleaning and access and yes those are litter boxes the largest one they have for cats.I just cut alittle opening out seems to work fine for now,Damian my largest RT over 5ft curls up in it fine...still don't no how he does it: I also have a plastic 2 gal bucket (i think) next to hide box,thats what he uses for soaking,the largest water bowl i thought would be fine,but i guess not,only half of him fits in there.So i keep the bowl next to light for some humidity.
      Thx

Comment

very nice looking cages you have there. very impressive

Comment

Thanks Damian I have a snake named after ya

Comment

Looks good, but from the top cage is looks like the heat lamp is hanging by its cord? If it is that can be a hazard(fire).

Comment

Great imagination. Is it two seperate cages or a two story? Great job!!!!!

**Beth**

Comment

Working...
              X