Defending boaphiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Defending boaphiles

This lady I know was talking crap about boaphiles saying showcase cages are "way better that boa files". I asked how so and she said...
    "Well for one they are made of a plastic like stuff and boa files are not" I said..ummm, yes they are.. so she proceeded to tell me that the boaphiles or i mean "boa files" are a "cheap thin stuff".

Shes an idiot..i said the hell with her..shes going to pay $1900 for three 60x24x24 cages.

Im going to go with the 421D "ALLLLL Original Boaphile plastics cages!!!"

Re: Defending boaphiles

She could get maybe 7 - 421D's Boaphile and a double thermostat for
    that kind of doe $$ I think

Lar M
    Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Well atleast her own ignorance is costing her her OWN money. She can like whatever she wants. We all know what's REALLY going on.

Comment

well to be fair the showcase cages are pretty nice then again so are cages from several companies

Comment

Originally posted by satyra View Post
          well to be fair the showcase cages are pretty nice then again so are cages from several companies
          True..but apples to apples. I dont own any boaphiles yet but theyre in my near future. I cant see paying WAYYYYY more for something when a boaphile has everything my boa could need.

Comment

Originally posted by chaosboa View Post
            Well atleast her own ignorance is costing her her OWN money. She can like whatever she wants. We all know what's REALLY going on.
            well...her husbands money lol. She doesnt work and hasnt in years. I offered her a job where I was working becuase she mentioned money was tight, I have that kinda pull....and told her where to go and who to talk to..every day for 2 weeks she complained about not being able to find a job, being broke, and asking me for directions. I even offered to drive her up there on my day off! Then she dropped it and a month later asks if mt job was still hiring. Of course we were but i said no. I wasnt going to do all that for her AGAIN only for her to not go and try to get a job.

Oh well...their money..not mine.

Comment

man i wish you lived near me i would love another job! i personally use AP for cages though, i love ours

Comment

WOOHOO!!! Almost to 200 posts so I can join in the chat room!

Comment

Originally posted by Spo0led View Post
                  WOOHOO!!! Almost to 200 posts so I can join in the chat room!

You could always get a paid membership and be able to join chat now

Comment

Originally posted by dangles View Post

ahh I see there was this other guy that wanted to up his posts so bad and I could not figure out why

Comment

Originally posted by dangles View Post
                      As soon as Christmas is over and a few other bills get paid I will. I will also be getting a USARK membership.

I know the need to support the site and I will as soon as I can.

Comment

I've checked out the Showcase cages (and Cages By Design, andsome other 'upper end cosmeticish cages' for the Emerald Tree Boa i plan to get in the summer (if I can still buy one that is stupid s373) because I think that would be more like a snake I won't mess with a whole lot, but their cages don't even look that good for the price.

Some good beveled wood and some sand with a HD background is nice but it's also cheap to do yourself. Tack on some of the upper hide/slants these people put in it seems a good way to have a snake fall off the 'cool looking stuff' and break its back or scrap up some skin.

Boaphiles are freaking sexy but I definitly think there is other room for cage makers. I don't see any Boaphile cage that screams 'display quality' but like I said, the only snake I plan to get I'd want in a showcase type setup is the ETB (or GTP, but I think ETB for me...!) and I wasn't impressed with Showcase for the price it was.

Comment

She also said something like.."yeah well let me know when you get bit because you reached yout hand into a dark cage. Boaphiles are dangerous becasue they are black and dark and dont have any lights." I thought I remember seeing a lighting option on boaphiles?

Comment

LMAO all cage companies offer light options....shes just a moron

Comment

Originally posted by satyra View Post
                              LMAO all cage companies offer light options....shes just a moron
                              Yes...Yes she is! She also claims to have a "rescue" and gets people to give her free animals them either breeds them or sells or trades them for other animals or things she wants. Im not trying to start a bashing here but shes definately the true definition of "hoarder". I met her when I was trying to sell my ball pythons on craigslist and she asked about them then didnt want to pay what i asked so i said ok and went about my day. The next week I got countless emails telling me they werent worth any money and that i should just give them to her or she would give me $20 for them both and cage. To make a long story short at least 5 other people have told me that she bugs them and bugs them to give her animals free until they either just do it or sell them to somebody else but she makes it difficult because she flags their ads so nobody else can buy.

Comment

Working...
                              X