another tub question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• another tub question

so i finally bought my first boa off a frined, actually boaphile and all for my nikon coolpix, and 20 bucks, so no pics, have a crappy camera phone, so my new question is can a an adult columbian red tail be fine in a ve 175, the christmas tree tub, i bought some for my bloods and was wanting to get a columbain but im waaaay offcially out of room for another boaphile, so yea

Re: another tub question

What might the dimensions be on that tub?

Comment

uh off the top of my head, its about 4 1/2 L by 2 foot W by 2 foot H, its not as wide as say a under bed container but makes up for it in leingh

Comment

Well if it's truely 4x2x2 it's the same size as a boaphile plus a little on the heighth. You've just gotta be able to heat it properly and make it secure so you don't have escapees. Then it would be perfect for a full grown male.

Comment

The VE 175 is actually 52" long by 20" wide. I think they are 12" tall. Which makes them the same sq ft as a 4x2 but just different dimensions. Animal Plastics makes a rack for them which I plan to purchase in the near future.

Comment

form some reason they look small than a boaphile, anyway thank you.

Comment

Working...
            X