what size flexwatt to use?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what size flexwatt to use?

Ok my plastic tubs for my rack are going to be about 14"Wide by maybe 20"or close to a 28qt. I want to use flexwatt but do I get 3",4" 11" I would like to use 4" 8watts because of less wattage and cheaper but will it be ok that only 4 inches under my tub is warm? I know its good to have cool and warm sides. Will it radiate enough heat to warm up the whole tub?

Re: what size flexwatt to use?

Originally posted by tracing0 View Post
    Ok my plastic tubs for my rack are going to be about 14"Wide by maybe 20"or close to a 28qt. I want to use flexwatt but do I get 3",4" 11" I would like to use 4" 8watts because of less wattage and cheaper but will it be ok that only 4 inches under my tub is warm? I know its good to have cool and warm sides. Will it radiate enough heat to warm up the whole tub?

4" is perfect

As far as radiating it depends will this be in a rack

Will it pull out from the front or sideways

What is the temp of the room it will be in

Comment

Originally posted by jgonzalez305 View Post
      What is the temp of the room it will be in
      that, my friend, is the most important question

Comment

It will be a rack system (4ft. shelf's) 5 levels so flexwatt 4ft strips each level, belly heat"flexwatt on the shelf itself" tubs will most likely be pulling out from the front so I can fit 3 tubs on shelf side by side.As far as the room temp goes I used a baseboard heater with thermostat it is 75-78 night and 80-84 day.

Comment

Working...
        X