herpstat pro??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• herpstat pro??????

I am currently running a dbl ranco setup for my 4 boaphile 421's, the all have rhp's and i have the probe in the bottom tank in the middle of the tank under rhp as Jeff told me to do. The ranco works good and no probs but i am having issues with keeping all 4 tanks the same temp. I am currently using a homemade reastat to lower the power to the middle 2 tanks to keep them inline temp wise with the bottom and the top one. Would the herpsta pro be a better choice? it would also allow temp drops and independent control of the 4 cages. anyone have one, good or bad things about them.
    Thanks
    Shawn

Re: herpstat pro??????

I'm not sure on the pro but I have 2 other herpstats and I will not buy any other t-stat than a a herpstat.

Comment

Herpstat Pros are awesome, best thermostat there is! Loaded with features. And you'll be able to put one cage on each line, much safer and more exacting!

Comment

I am thinking it will also clean up some of the wiring i have going on and make it safer. my homemade reastat works well but i would like to delete it. The idea of controling each cage sounds very interesting to me.
        Shawn

Comment

Originally posted by Atrayu View Post
          I'm not sure on the pro but I have 2 other herpstats and I will not buy any other t-stat than a a herpstat.
          I don't have the pro but I do have the other model and I must agree 100% with Atrayu on this one. I would never use anything else than a herpstat. Check out my video I did when I recieved mine over the mail...oh and the service and shipping were lightning fast!!

YouTube - Herpstat Thermostat

Comment

I have the Herpstat Pro and love it... I ordered mine from beanfarm.com and it got here way sooner than I expected as well... you can do anything with the herpstat. Nite time drops, Cooling periods, etc... Its awesome

Comment

Also to add. I have my herp stat running 5 enclosures with 2feet of 11in wide flexx watt to each enclosure... I and I can still hook up more If I choose to do so.

Comment

Working...
              X