Just ordered my Boaphile Cages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just ordered my Boaphile Cages

Well it has been done. I just ordered six cages, 4 of the 421D and 2 of the 421T. Kind of nervous because its a lot of money, but i'm sure they are worth it. Who has them??
    Will

Re: Just ordered my Boaphile Cages

Oh man you should be nervous I wouldn't have bought the......
    I'm just kidding you can never go wrong with anything Jeff has over there
    Top quality and the price cant be beat especially free shipping come on.
    Just make sure you get pics when they come in....

Comment

You won't be disappointed, they are great.

Comment

You will LOVE them! Congrats on your new cages!!!

Comment

Don't fell bad bro. I dropped $3k there without ever using Jeff before and they were worth every penny. I actually have a similar thread (my first post here) saying "Please tell me how happy I will be with my boaphiles".

You'll be waiting a bit on them to be delivered but I have been looking in to the 421/422Ts so I'll be very interested to know how you like them.

I will be buying either a fat staxx or cagestack pack 5x421s with possibly 2 x 422Ts this spring to make room for my growing pythons as well as some new boas I'm going to get. I can't wait to get more. I am sure you will be more than happy. I won't use anyone else ever again, that's for sure.

They are SO EASILY TO CLEAN. Let me tell you... after coming from glass aquariams that took hour+ to clean I can clean most all my stuff in less time than one tank took. I also love how good they hold heat and humidity.

Comment

Please post pics when they come in. I want to see what they look like.

Comment

Oh man you should be nervous I wouldn't have bought the......
              That almost may me [email protected]# my pants!! hahaha
              They are SO EASILY TO CLEAN. Let me tell you... after coming from glass aquariams that took hour+ to clean I can clean most all my stuff in less time than one tank took. I also love how good they hold heat and humidity.
              That will be such a good thing. It takes me around 3 hours to clean all of mine.

I can't wait until they get here. It just takes soooo long though!!! But I know it's worth it. Thanks everyone for making me feel much better about this. lol. I have heard super good things about them so I shouldn't be nervous about it. I'll definitely post picks when they come in, and when I get them all set up.

Will

Comment

I have the 421D. I'll never buy another cage. Have my second one order now and another order being placed next month.

Comment

you will love them, i have 4 421d's, a 221 and have 2 321's that i should be getting soon. The wait is killer, and if you don't call to followup the lack of information and updates kills ya. However Jeff is a hoot to talk to and i always feel i take up way to much of his time. I have 2 more that i need to order from him and a buddy is still wanting to get a stax from him when $$$$ allows. In my opinion one of the best buys/ cages out there.

Comment

The 421D ROCKS!!! You SURELY won't be disappointed!
                    Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

Working...
                    X