Wood vs. Glass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wood vs. Glass

I have a delima.. I need to know which is better. Hand built wooden cage, or a store bought glass aquarium style cage. The guy at the store said that he suggests glass cages and that wood cages don't work, i think it was just to make more money, but he could be right... Which is better a wooden cage or a screen topped glass aquarium style cage?

Re: Wood vs. Glass

Wood cage,darn pet shops.

Comment

That was definitely a statment meant to make more money for himself. It's a snake you're trying to house right?

The wooden cages hold in humidity so much better. Glass cages are pains in the . So are screen tops.

Comment

Wooden ar better than glass and Plastic as in Boaphile Plastics is better than wood

Why Boaphile Plastics? -click here

Or click any Image

Lar M
        Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

I concur... That guy doesn't have a clue. Or he's just a greedy scoundrel. Possibly both

Plastic is BY FAR the best, though. And when I say 'by far,' I mean on a scale of ten, with 10 being the best and 1 being the worst, plastic is an 11, wood is a 5, and glass aquariums w/ screen tops are a 2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

They both are terrible, plastic is the only way to go IMO.

Comment

Thank you guys for your imput. I will keep looking for the correct housing to get for my boa before i actually purchase one.

Comment

glass is for fish.

421D's $209

Comment

Thank you all for your advice. I will start building my cage asap.

Comment

To build a cage it will cost close to what a boaphile will cost... depending on what you use to build it.

Comment

Working...
                    X