Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone had any dealings with this company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone had any dealings with this company?

BoaMasters.com

Any and all opinions appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Wade

Re: Has anyone had any dealings with this company?

Go to faunaclassifieds.com and check out the BOI.

Comment

Boamaster has great caging for bigger snakes. If you have smaller snakes, Boaphile would be best. Just contact jeff. Cage by design also has pretty good size caging.
      sigpicJrock23

Comment

Also checkout Animal Plastics cages. They are nice from what I hear and you can get a shelf for them for a good price.

Comment

He is hit-or-miss both with enclosures and critters. Some have had good experiences, others not so much. I do have six of his melamine enclosures, four of the 48" wide and two of the 96" wide, and have no problems with them, but I bought them secondhand.
          Since you are in VA not far from him, I would suggest only doing a straight across cash-for-goods deal, and be prepared to walk away if you don't like what you see.

Comment

IMG_3632 by Todd Z., on Flickr I've bought from Mark on 2 different occasions. He was easy to work with. I had an enclosure delivered with cracks in a few pieces. I contacted the shipping company and Mark and he took care of it for me, I actually came out ahead in the deal. I have 3 of his melamine enclosure that have been up and running for 5 years now with out any problems. I can't comment on his plastic enclosures.

Comment

Avanche, very nice enclosures, and snake room from what I can see!

Comment

IMG_2050 by Todd Z., on Flickr [MENTION=23324]Reinz15[/MENTION] Here is the rest of the room and since this picture I added another Boaphile on top of that stack.

Comment

I had purchased a BoaMaster from his site and had a wonderful experience. I'm not sure of other reviews, that's just my personal experience.

Comment

[MENTION=13094]Avalanche[/MENTION]

I have four of those same cages, Todd. I love them.

That being said, I bought them used.

@Bigman70 Fauna's BOI is the best way to get info like this, but I always caution that there is a lot of unverified info out there.
                    Last edited by Pandorasdad; 03-18-2015, 05:32 PM. Reason: fixed the @ mention.

-Sean in NoCal
                    “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
                    -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

[MENTION=13094]Avalanche[/MENTION] - that room looks great, brother!

That custom neo/juv/sub-adult rack you built looks excellent and fits right in!
                      "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Comment

[MENTION=13094]Avalanche[/MENTION], that has got to be the most clean reptile room I have ever seen. Great job!

I hope I have a room like that when I get older, but my boyfriend says that in the future, three snakes may be my limit. We'll see about that.

Comment

[MENTION=22905]Elizabeth94[/MENTION] Thanks for the compliment on the snake room. It's not to hard to keep things nice and tidy when you only have 7 snakes. As far as 3 being your limit, HAHA, you'll win that battle I bet!

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth94 View Post
                            but my boyfriend says that in the future, three snakes may be my limit. We'll see about that.
                            Sounds like it's time for a new boyfriend!

Seriously, though. Good luck with that, what did you call it again? A limit? I think I had one of those once. But then I saw this boa I really wanted and figured it was better to ask forgiveness than permission.

-Sean in NoCal
                            “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
                            -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandorasdad View Post
                              Sounds like it's time for a new boyfriend!
                              I would have thought the same thing but have been dating him for seven years (and I am 20, everyone calls me an old soul)

He may be against the animals I purchase but he is always there. When I built my reef tank, he was not for it but he purchased my lighting (which was $650) and started buying me coral. He will always be supportive. I know Ill have more than three snakes (or Ins stayed small, and when I told him my new baby could get 9ft within her lifetime he was put off a bit.

I know Ill have more than three snakes when we get our own place after college (or I won't cook for him anymore) lol!

Comment

Working...
                              X