X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MidnightLeo
    replied
    Re: Herpstats

One more question. It's a build your own. What's the deal with melamine? I see mostly this thick stuff like 3/4 in thick. How are you applying UTH to that?

Leave a comment:

• Pandorasdad
    replied

Originally posted by MidnightLeo View Post
    Or do you even need an UTH with the panel?
    That totally depends on several factors. The room temp, cage size, material, wattage and size of the RHP all play into that equation. The best bet is to have both ready to rock in case you need them.

Leave a comment:

• kurtsherps
    replied

I have a herpstat running my rhp and uth, I like to provide belly heat for digestion but I can't answer how they control humidifiers.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Fu Joe
    replied

A herpstat 2 can monitor two separate heat sources. Depending on your room temps, cage size and RHP wattage the RHP may have enough power to heat your entire cage without the UTH (mine does). The herpstat does have humidity control.

Leave a comment:

• MidnightLeo
    started a topic Herpstats

Herpstats

So I really want to go with a herpstat but I have a few questions. For one enclosure a herpstat 2 monitors an RHP and a UTH? Or do you even need an UTH with the panel? Next question is can a herpstat monitor humidity and if so could it be used with something like an exotic Terra monsoon that already has its own timing release mechanism? What herpstat can cover all three aspects if there is one? RHP/ UTH/ and humidity? Thanks ladies and Gents!
    Leo's dad!
Working...
X