Need advice on boaphile vs vision

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need advice on boaphile vs vision

Was all set to buy a boaphile. Than borrowed a vision from my buddy. It has a piece of wood installed up high that my boas love climbing and wrapping up on. Now im thinking my boas wont have that enjoyment if i go with a boaphile. Can anyone sway me either direction?

Re: Need advice on boaphile vs vision

I think both are really good and you can't go wrong with either. I've had both but ended up selling a vision to get a more uniform look in my snake room. Visions don't get much love on this forum for some reason. They're very functional and easy to clean but I think boaphiles look better. Another major difference is drop down doors on boaphiles vs. sliding doors on visions. That's just a matter of personal preference. If giving your snake something to climb on is a deal breaker for boaphiles just order a taller model and install something for the snake to climb on.

Comment

I had a vision, and I did not find it easy to clean. It has ridges on the bottom, rather than a smooth surface, and the lips on the front can be hard to get behind to clean. Of course, my snake could have just been mean, and like going where it was hard to clean.

Comment

Originally posted by themasterdestroyer View Post
        It has a piece of wood installed up high that my boas love climbing and wrapping up on
        You can get a shelf option on the Boaphile. And the full drop down front door is awesome for cleaning.
        Last edited by Pandorasdad; 08-16-2015, 12:40 AM.

-Sean in NoCal
        “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
        -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

As long as your snake has proper temps, humidity and feeding, it all comes down to a personal preference.
          http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Since the heating source wasn't mentioned, I'll assume you are able to use just a UTH... But if not, the boaphile is more of a RHP friendly design.

Comment

I have both. Currently a 632 Vision and 4 6ft Boaphiles. I liked the vision a lot until I got the Boaphiles, I think the boaphiles look better and the drop down door makes it much easier to clean than the sliding glass.

Comment

Working...
              X