Enclosure

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Enclosure

I sure will if I could ever get the nerve up to have a snake strike at my face...lol

Comment

Originally posted by Richyboa72 View Post
      There’s also quite a bit of time difference to the U.K. from you guys[emoji4]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
      What part of UK ? I have a wonderful friend that lives in Wales. I also have some extended family that grew up in Yorkshire.

Comment

I’m in Derbyshire pretty much smack bang on the middle,the next county is Yorkshire but wales depending which part is a long way from me all really nice tho

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Mybabyboa View Post
          I sure will if I could ever get the nerve up to have a snake strike at my face...lol
          By the way, you don't have to be crazy to fit in around here, but it sure helps.

Comment

I’m in Derbyshire pretty much smack bang on the middle,the next county is Yorkshire but wales depending which part is a long way from me all really nice tho

Anywhere near Matlock Bath?

Comment

Yes I live about 8 miles away from there, it’s so nice there

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Comment

Enclosure

Matlock bath is quite unique as it looks like a Victorian seaside town on the river derwent but it’s a 100 miles from the sea,it’s actually an old roman spa town of which the thermal pool they was drawn there by is still heating an old aquarium but the baths built by the Romans is still quite intact ,there’s also some old lead mines that are open to the public at the heights of Abraham reached either by cable car or a ridiculous steep rd of which I’ve pushed my kids up there when they was young as my wife wouldn’t go on the cable cars,lol
                Luckily there is a really nice pub at the top to get your breath back
                the view from the top is pretty special all the bikers meet there every weekend and there is hundreds of amazing bikes to view it’s worth the trip to view some of them

Comment

Matlock bath is quite unique as it looks like a Victorian seaside town on the river derwent but it’s a 100 miles from the sea,it’s actually an old roman spa town of which the thermal pool they was drawn there by is still heating an old aquarium but the baths built by the Romans is still quite intact ,there’s also some old lead mines that are open to the public at the heights of Abraham reached either by cable car or a ridiculous steep rd of which I’ve pushed my kids up there when they was young as my wife wouldn’t go on the cable cars,lol
                  Luckily there is a really nice pub at the top to get your breath back
                  the view from the top is pretty special all the bikers meet there every weekend and there is hundreds of amazing bikes to view it’s worth the trip to view some of them

Now I know where we will be going when we go to the UK. Thank you for the pictures they are wonderful.

Comment

Working...
                  X