X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• draco842
    replied
    Re: Columbian Boa and a Boaphile

Nothing is wrong with my carpet python. I love red-tails and have always wanted one. My carpet is not a heavy bodied snake and those are my perferance.

Leave a comment:

• bioclaire
    replied

Whats wrong with your carpet python?

Leave a comment:

• draco842
    replied

Come on now tell me something. THROW ME A BONE

Leave a comment:

• draco842
    replied

Everyone is reading , but no one is responding

Leave a comment:

• draco842
    started a topic Columbian Boa and a Boaphile

Columbian Boa and a Boaphile

Well I am about to by my third snake, but my mom has a 2 snake rule. As of right now I have a ball python and an Irain Jaya Carpet Python. I am selling my carpet because my Ball Python was the very first one I owned and I have to buy and Columbian Boa. I am going to by a Columbian Boa and a boaphile 36x24x24 to start off with. I am going to opt for the expandable end and the shelf. I am using flexwatt heat-tape and a taylor temp gage. I use aspen bedding in all my cages so I will stay with that. I have three hide spots (all clay pots). One on the shelf, the other 2 on the bottom of cage with one in the cooler end and one in the warmer end. I wnat a cool temp of 82 and warmer of 90. I wish i could afford an Guyana, but I cant so I'll settle for the Columbia. I was woundering if anyone thinks I should do anything differently. I want to know what you would do if you had to do it over.
Working...
X