This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cage help?

i have just completed building this 4x2x2 melemine cage for my boa, and i was curious on how i should do the door, should i make it two doors that open out or one big door that opens up or down??? just need a little helop i am thinking of going with the two door theory as i think i would be able to handle two doors better but i dont know. I also want to put a human heat pad in there and had this idea, i was going to cut a hole under the tank as big as the pad is and put a piece of plexi over it, and use peg board to support the pad on the bottom what do you guys and gals think of this?

thanks in advance
    froggy

Re: cage help?

here is a pic of the cage without the vents or doors or anything just a basic 4x2x2 box waiting to be finished, let me know what you guys think of it.

froggy

Comment

Re: cage help?

i went with two doors that open out to the sides. i bought some 3/8" thick plexiglass and just mounted them to the outside of my cage. if you build one big door, it will get in the way regardless if you open it up or down. you could also by tracks and let the glass slide right or left. nice looking cage you built. ;D

Comment

Working...
      X