This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Climbing devices

The local pet stores don't have much when it comes to climbing devices. So I would like any ideas anyone may have.

My enclosure is a Lizard Lounge that measures 4'Lx2'Hx18"W.
    I am using artificial terf for substrate.

Re: Climbing devices

you could try ordering some branches online. there are many reputable stores online that you could purchase something for your pet to climb on. you also could get a branch from outside to use but you MUST make sure to peel away the bark and soak the branch to kill any little pests that may be living in it.

Comment

Is there anything besides wood I could make a climbing branch out of?

Comment

you could use pvc pipe. i have some of that in my ball pythons cage and she loves to climb on it.

Comment

I have seen a cage with a pvc pipe tree... they just made it out of pvc and silk plant's.. it looked realy good. The snake was in it in the pic but that does not mean they liked it but it looked cool if nothing else...
          Eric aka...Red

Comment

Re:Climbing devices

Here is a place I've been checking out. You might wanna look at it too.

www.cagesbydesign.com/accessories/replica.asp

Comment

Re:Climbing devices

PVC works wonders if you use it right. If you don't prefer the white color, you can get a blow torch and torch the pipe to look just like some sort of fancy wood. Besides giving it the wood color, you can also twist in to form knots and make it even more natural. I've tried this myself and it looks really great.

Comment

Working...
              X