Just bought a domain name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just bought a domain name

Lots of exciting news this week and next. First off my girlfried bought a domain name for our future website. I am real excited about this. She will be doing the entire website herself and we now have a starting point. yeaaaaaa

Next week my double dose summit pastel comes in. Super happy on that as well.

Re: Just bought a domain name

Congratulations!!! I am very happy, and excited for you. I can't wait to see it!

Comment

I was looking to do the same. Who did you go through?

Comment

Congrats Joe!
        So what's the name ?

Lar M
        Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Boa Amarali View Post
          Congrats Joe!
          So what's the name ?
          Aceofsnakes.com

Breeding snakes is a gamble since you never know what you might get hence the name.

Now the fun begins. Well it actually already has but this is just more fun. Need lots more pictures so the girlfrind can do a banner which she is already playing aroud with now. We would like to ref. some good people like you and your website Lar including this forum on this site if that is ok with you.

We went through go daddy and also used them as the hosting service. Very happy so far with them.

Comment

Originally posted by follow View Post
            Aceofsnakes.com

Breeding snakes is a gamble since you never know what you might get hence the name.

Now the fun begins. Well it actually already has but this is just more fun. Need lots more pictures so the girlfrind can do a banner which she is already playing aroud with now. We would like to ref. some good people like you and your website Lar including this forum on this site if that is ok with you.

We went through go daddy and also used them as the hosting service. Very happy so far with them.

Sounds like a good name and yes of course !

Lar M
            Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

hey dude thats awesome congrats on that cant wait to see the site really sweet name to me likey and ill tell you what send me a boa so i can see the "quality" of the animals and i will be able to put a nice review on the website lol but really thats cool so does your girlfriend do graphic design work for a living or just for fun?

Comment

Originally posted by MSwift View Post
                hey dude thats awesome congrats on that cant wait to see the site really sweet name to me likey and ill tell you what send me a boa so i can see the "quality" of the animals and i will be able to put a nice review on the website lol but really thats cool so does your girlfriend do graphic design work for a living or just for fun?
                She is a teacher and a real artist when it comes to video's and such. She is doing it for fun and she enjoys playing on the computer at night. In fact I have to fight her over it. lol I am so lucky to have a girl like this.

Comment

She is a teacher and a real artist when it comes to video's and such. She is doing it for fun and she enjoys playing on the computer at night. In fact I have to fight her over it. lol I am so lucky to have a girl like this.
                  thats awesome and she loves snakes you got a keeper dude

Comment

Originally posted by MSwift View Post
                    thats awesome and she loves snakes you got a keeper dude
                    Darn skippy!!!!! lol

SHe has a Santa snake wish list already and I have to keep her happy. Ofcourse she wants diamonds and not pearls but that is ok by me.

Comment

I would have thought that since your girlfriend is a teacher she might have gotten a domain name like whatdoyouknowfollow.com or because you are likely a Yankees fan, sayitaintsofollow.com or maybe just for fun, iaintyouraveragefollow.com? Something like that... go figure.

theboaphile.com
                      boaphileplastics.com

Comment

Originally posted by The_Boaphile View Post
                        I would have thought that since your girlfriend is a teacher she might have gotten a domain name like whatdoyouknowfollow.com or because you are likely a Yankees fan, sayitaintsofollow.com or maybe just for fun, iaintyouraveragefollow.com? Something like that... go figure.
                        We are laughing right now Jeff. Thanks for putting a smile on our faces tonight.

She actually told me she wanted this. Now please take your time decoding it.

"www.Jefflovesrawonionsandslugsarenotphotogenticho weverbabygooisthebestsmellintheworld.com"

Oh and by the way, we would also like to ref. you and your site if that is ok with you. I love my stack by the way. It is perfect in everyway and I would and will recommend it to all.

P.S.
                        Your boas are not so bad either. lol

Comment

I will be starting my own site soon as well. I actually need two sites, one for the dog training and breeding, and one for the snake breeding. What is your opinion of godaddy so far?
                          http://www.iherp.com/topshelfmorphs

http://www.facebook.com/boidsohio

Comment

We are laughing right now Jeff. Thanks for putting a smile on our faces tonight.

She actually told me she wanted this. Now please take your time decoding it.

"www.Jefflovesrawonionsandslugsarenotphotogenticho weverbabygooisthebestsmellintheworld.com"

Oh and by the way, we would also like to ref. you and your site if that is ok with you. I love my stack by the way. It is perfect in everyway and I would and will recommend it to all.

P.S.
                            Your boas are not so bad either. lol

I would only make tiny change to make your suggested domain name accurate:

www. Jeffisallergictoallonionsandslugsarenotphotogen tichoweverbabygooisthebestsmellintheworld.com

There. Now that is accurate. Thanks Follow!

theboaphile.com
                            boaphileplastics.com

Comment

I wonder how many people are going to click that link,like I did!!

Comment

Working...
                              X