new rack just built duw

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new rack just built duw

well today me and shawn (dapozer) got done building my new 5 soon to be 6 shelf rack with some 41q tubs came out real nice

WHEN YOU DONT LINE UP YOUR HOLES

Re: new rack just built duw

so thats how the tubs fit so snug always wondered very nice.

Comment

Nice...how do you plan on heating it?

Comment

Originally posted by jgonzalez305 View Post
        Nice...how do you plan on heating it?
        the room stays an ambient 85 degrees and later down the road when they are in a basement ill run flexwatt

Comment

great work mike (and shawn)!

Comment

Great job looks good

Lar M
            Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

go buy a speed squared 4 6bux and youll never miss again...nice rack hehe

Comment

Nice job

Comment

how any sheets it take to make?

Comment

looks really nice man (and dapozer). my only beef is cosmetic... I would of done black

Comment

I was curious too...how many sheets did it take. I know that stuff aint cheap!

Comment

Originally posted by Poznak View Post
                        go buy a speed squared 4 6bux and youll never miss again...nice rack hehe
                        I never missed once, Mike however, now thats a different story. would have been nice with a square and tape but we got it done. Best part was swifty"s wife laughing at him.......That was alot of fun today. nothing like spending 1 hour in the local wally world trying to decide on tubs , than hanging out at the HD with limited idea on what we needed. HD dude was not very helpful and a little bit of a pain. Hope to be called on the next project as this was crazy.......Oh and Mike learn how to shovel your walk and drive.......You have a prego wife now

Comment

Originally posted by MX121 View Post
                          how any sheets it take to make?
                          Originally posted by Spo0led View Post
                          we used to pre cut 24x48 sheets and then 2 8'x6' boards wood cost just over $100 not to bad for 5 new cages

Originally posted by dapozer View Post
                          I never missed once, Mike however, now thats a different story. would have been nice with a square and tape but we got it done. Best part was swifty"s wife laughing at him.......That was alot of fun today. nothing like spending 1 hour in the local wally world trying to decide on tubs , than hanging out at the HD with limited idea on what we needed. HD dude was not very helpful and a little bit of a pain. Hope to be called on the next project as this was crazy.......Oh and Mike learn how to shovel your walk and drive.......You have a prego wife now
                          why you have to tell everyone lol

and i dont own a shovel or i would lol i always forget to buy one

Comment

Originally posted by MSwift View Post

WHEN YOU DONT LINE UP YOUR HOLES

The reason your holes DIDN'T line up is cause you two coconuts used the same method as Spooled.."The Shut One Eye and Lean" method!

Great lookin man! Can't wait to see whats goin in them!
                            Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

It's only about $8 per 4'x8'x3/4" sheet around here -- cheaper for the 1/2" .

Comment

Working...
                              X