Does the Boaphile really exist?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does the Boaphile really exist?

Hey all, i've been trying to catch jeff at a time when he is logged on to order his video's but he and i seem to have diff. schedules. anyone know a better way to get him?

Re: Does the Boaphile really exist?

well i cant get a hold of him either and i have sent him 2 emails, i ordered my cage 35 days ago, he charged my credit card and i have no idea what or when my cage will get here, but goodluck, dont depend on customer service

Comment

Lol, he is a hard one to get ahold of, I just ordered a cage today, i'm terrified thinking how long this is going to be to wait.

Comment

i ordered my boaphile about a year ago and he got it to me within about 45 days.... he was really hard to get ahold of though. =( just keep tryin

Comment

He is just a figment of your imagination....

Comment

It may take a long time to get your cages but it's well worth the wait IMHO.

Comment

I personlly refuse to deal with them because of that very thing.. Lack of customer service.. They seem to have plenty of arrogance to go around though. Did you know he made the boa?? WOW!!!!!

Comment

I agree.With all the bad things ive heard about their service i dont know how anyone deals with him.Ive sent a few emails about getting the video with no reply.Also sent a email for a quote on some cages.No reply.
                Its to bad to cause Jeff Ronne is one of the best in the bussiness and is gonna end up with a bad rep in the end for having bad service.

Comment

when I ordered my cages a long while back I emailed joel dubay instead of trying to get jeff. I never had one of my emails or phone calls go un answered (and I did a lot of email back and forth with joel). I don't have any complaints with their customer service, I think they did a great job for me

Comment

Good luck. He must not need to make any more money. I tried emailing him like ten times with no answer. I will personally never do business with him. His cages arent the god of all cages. There are plenty of nice cages out there that are the same price or cheaper and just as good. Way to go BOAPHILE.

Comment

Joel no longer handles Jeff's cage business.

Originally posted by jon m
                      when I ordered my cages a long while back I emailed joel dubay instead of trying to get jeff. I never had one of my emails or phone calls go un answered (and I did a lot of email back and forth with joel). I don't have any complaints with their customer service, I think they did a great job for me

Comment

I think he exists. But that is just my opinion. That or I just have a very vivid imagination I suppose. I am the Boaphile Plastics telephone. (507) 263-7289. I can tell you, I ring often all day long and whenever I do, the Boaphile is right here grabbing hold of me to talk to whoever is calling him. He has me hanging from his belt from 9:00 AM till 6:00 PM Central time or longer. Email is at best unreliable so that is why he always has the phone with him from 9:00 AM till 6:00 PM six days a week. That is 54 hours per week minimum. I know sometimes he gets calls before and after these regular hours and if he is still carrying me around, he grabs hold of my head-set and clicks that "talk" button. This includes very early in the morning before he has brushed his teeth. Yuck! He speaks to many people every day on the phone. Unlike email I am very reliable and there is no spam filter somewhere that may filter out many of the missed emails. It is true he is very busy. Orders are nuts but he likes it that way. It is not true that he doesn't need any money or that he invented the Boa. Those are both exaggerations I suppose. Give him a ring if you like, but not in the middle of the night. I don't know where that Boaphile guy is at night but he never answers the phone in the middle of the night. Uh oh, there is that phone ringing again! Gotta go...
                        Last edited by The_Boaphile; 12-28-2005, 10:48 AM.

theboaphile.com
                        boaphileplastics.com

Comment

im gonna call at night and talk to the snakes....

Comment

Just a quick update from the Boaphile's phone here. Since my last, and actually first post, the Boaphile has taken six phone calls. He spoke to each of these folks as he always done with his weird sense of humor and some may say, wit. Not many, but some would say that. Questions were asked and answers were given. In that same period of time only two emails have come into the Boaphile Plastics Email. Now, I don't know if more than that were sent and have been filtered out inadvertently by a server somewhere or not but I dare say there are no such filters for the phone lines. Here I am at the ready for those calls. Sorry to the folks who have not been able to get to the Boaphile via email. Call him. (507) 263-7289. He even answers when he is eating lunch or on the road. I guess he forwards his calls or something because I never ring when he is gone and I am on the charger. His sweaty hand keeps grabbing me every time I ring though. Boaphile Plastics cages god? Hardly. I watch the Boaphile every day and believe you me when I say, I would not say that anything I see the Boaphile do or say would resemble anything described as god-like. Nothing. Far from it. The Boaphile, despite the rumor started by a liar, that the Boaphile invented Boas, is elbow deep today in moving males out of cages so everyone can be fed. It's Boa breeding season here and the Boas??? They actually come from other Boas not the Boaphile. There goes that phone again! Talk to you soon!

theboaphile.com
                            boaphileplastics.com

Comment

So you are saying that all the emails that I, My brother and my mother in law all sent you got deleted by your spam filter? Some how i find that very hard to believe.

Comment

Working...
                              X