Flexwatt.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flexwatt.

Do boaphiles come with flexwatt already installed? I couldn't find the price or add this with the flexwatt.

Re: Flexwatt.

The racks do come with flexwatt automatically included in the price, but the cages you have to buy them. Look at the bottom under the 'Options' because you can get them in different sizes.

The options is farther at the bottom after you find the cage prices.

Comment

oh ok. one more question.....Are the radiant heat panels better or do people use both and do you use and you have to have a thermastat with either right? Sorry but ive never seen any of these setups in person and trying to figure how everything works.

Comment

Originally posted by SWOMPDONKEY View Post
        oh ok. one more question.....Are the radiant heat panels better or do people use both and do you use and you have to have a thermastat with either right? Sorry but ive never seen any of these setups in person and trying to figure how everything works.
        Definalty use a thermastat.

Comment

Well, a lot of people love the Radiant Heat Panels. Lots love the flexwatt. Lots love both (like me) but both together can be a bit extreme (in hindsight I didn't need both for sure).

You totally need thermo unless you want fried snake for dinner. My flex hits 120+ no problem. RHP I'm unsure how hot they can get but I'd imagine in the 100s+ too so definitly get thermo.

If I had to pick which to run it would depend on my setup. In future stack packs that I plan to get I'll run only flexwatt. If it's a single or double cage stack I'll probably run the RHPs. I really like both, but too costly for both. Heh. I think there's actually a few threads about RHP vs Flex on this forum try a search for other peoples opinions but I don't think there's a wrong choice both are excellent. RHP will actually give heat from the top all the while the heat from the top bakes the bottom too. Flex can't provide that, but it can cover much more area (I'm running 1.5 flex + RHP on my 422ds).

I'd show some pics of my boaphile pics but my camera software is fudged and I cannot take pics off my camera.

Comment

hmmmmmmm
            does flexwatt heat the ambiant temps to?
            Last edited by clsutt29; 01-06-2010, 06:28 PM. Reason: language

Comment

Working...
            X