Herpers Movie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Herpers Movie

does anyone have this DVD? and is it a good movie? I just ordered it. I ordered it thru herpersmovie.com
    sigpic

Jeffrey Ryan Roecker
    Gresham,OR
    Save our Reptiles!!
    I Brake for Snakes!!::

Re: Herpers Movie

If this is the vid i am thinking of that has Bryan from BHB...i heard its a good one...but heard the shipping wait on it is worse than the shipping wait for the RTB Shirts...lol
    Ernest

www.magikboas2011.wix.com/home Where you will find Available Boas to my Magik BBQ Sauce!

Comment

it also has Chad Brown on it. who has a exotics pet store, He also played for the Sea.Seahawks.
      sigpic

Jeffrey Ryan Roecker
      Gresham,OR
      Save our Reptiles!!

Comment

I bought this movie in Daytona and have watched it several times. For very experienced herpers, it may be a bit slow but it's quite entertaining and you get to see some awesome snakes! Lots of big name herpers on this one--I highly recommend it.
        http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

Originally posted by jeffreyr View Post
          it also has Chad Brown on it. who has a exotics pet store, He also played for the Sea.Seahawks.
          Thats right baby! Chad Brown was an ALL-PRO Seattle Seahawks linebacker and part owner of Pro Exotics out of Colorado!!

Sadly though, I have heard the DVD is lame. I still want to watch it and judge for myself though.

Comment

I watched it. I didn't think it was lame. I thought it presented a nice overview of various aspects of the hobby to which many of your average people that think 'snakes are pretty cool' might never have been exposed. If you are interested in reptiles - and I assume you are since you are here - it's worth watching. It's not as in depth as some of us might like, but that is not its purpose.

It also isn't a very big budget Hollywood production. Take it for what it is and enjoy it is what I say.

Comment

I havent watched it before, but for what everyone says it sounds very decent ya know.

Comment

I enjoyed it! Lots of fun, lots of herp people.

Comment

I had mixed feelings before, but my lil nephews watched it and it absolutely recruited them to herping they have watched it 12 times!!lol

Comment

I have the DVD Reptilemania from Kathy Love and I enjoy it, it has Gourmet Rodent, Reptile Mag. Mark O Shea, a section on the Grn Tree Pythons. Panther Chamel. and the Galopagoes Is. and how the Albino color got started.
                    sigpic

Jeffrey Ryan Roecker
                    Gresham,OR
                    Save our Reptiles!!

Comment

It wasn't bad but there were some lame parts. I wish it was more about snakes. It's mostly snakes though. Not bad

Comment

Just to let you know that I got the DVD within the week and have watched it twice. I enjoyed it.
                        sigpic

Jeffrey Ryan Roecker
                        Gresham,OR
                        Save our Reptiles!!

Comment

Working...
                        X