We Got Herps?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We Got Herps?

Anyone heard of this company, We Got Herps? I saw a few of there ads on Kingsnake.com and the prices are incredibly low if they are legit. Hypo het blood/stripe for $200, Jungles for $150, Triple het moonglow for $195??? Something just doesn't seem right here.

http://www.wegotherps.com/
    kingsnake.com Classifieds: *08 Triple Het MoonGlow Male*
    kingsnake.com Classifieds: *08 Male Jungle Boa*

Re: We Got Herps?

If you check BOI it seems they have mixed reviews so here is a link to some others that have dealt with him. Still may be worth a shot if you ask me.
    FaunaClassifieds

Comment

Maybe they just want get rid of them fast, but whats jungle about that jungle? looks normal to me.

Comment

Originally posted by SWOMPDONKEY View Post
        Maybe they just want get rid of them fast, but whats jungle about that jungle? looks normal to me.
        I was thinking that too. Maybe he pulled the wrong photograph when he made that ad. Maybe it came from a super to a normal breeding and it's just a very low expression. If that's the case it should be explained in the ad.

I dunno man. I might want to stay away from that one.

Comment

Originally posted by DIRTY SHOOTER View Post
          I was thinking that too. Maybe he pulled the wrong photograph when he made that ad. Maybe it came from a super to a normal breeding and it's just a very low expression. If that's the case it should be explained in the ad.

I dunno man. I might want to stay away from that one.

If it came from a "SuperJungle" to normal breeding that would be HUGE news ,ha ha
          No Super has ever been known to breed ,ha ha

Just giving you a hard time Dirty

To address the "OP" question
          A person needs to ask for another picture , I agree because that's
          definitely not a Jungle pictured

I personally wouldn't spend money on that speckled up less than average Triple het Moonglow either

You get what you pay for, remember you'll produce babies that
          mostly look like their parents

The moonglow you might produce from that "TH" well I don't know ?!?!?!

Lar M
          Boas By Klevitz

sigpic

Comment

I have seen them at a few shows here in FL. They seem fairly legit but I never bought anything from them. I talked to a friend who knows the owner, and it seems like the owner is getting out of a lot of breeding projects right now. He said the owner wants to focus on king snakes now. Hope that helps.

Comment

I wasn't planning on purchasing from them and didn't really like their boas but the prices were so off that I thought something might be up with this company, especially with the het blood!

Comment

If the TH moonglow looked better I would give them a try (I need a TH moonglow), but for the genes it seems really good anyways just very bland looking visually.

Comment

Working...
                X