This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pro products radiant heat panels

Anybody use their heat panels? It's suppose to be much better than che because it doesn't burn the animal when they touch it and it distributes more heat in the cage.

Re: Pro products radiant heat panels

well, i just got of the phone with pro products and the people are great! i told them my dimensions and they tell you the right size and even exactly where to put it. everyone else was raving about them, so i had to try. i was also a little skeptical about using CHE's do to possibility of burning my sweet lucy, so i can't wait to see how well it works. it is however a little pricey, 21"x24" was 190 with shipping. but i'm hoping it will pay for itself with it's ten year warranty and low cost of heating.

Comment

I have one for each of my boas and they are great, they are kinda pricy but only the best for my kids

Comment

I use a home made mesh guard around all my che's, especially on some of my pricy boa's, it's so easy for them to burn themselves if not guarded, I don't know how people get away with just sticking che's in there enclosure with no protection?

Comment

Working...
        X