My 1973'... Picture Heavy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My 1973'... Picture Heavy

Not sure if it is just me or not, but I am unable to see any of the picture.

The following is a link to a thread with an instructional video on posting pictures:

http://www.redtailboas.com/f18/video...obucket-36865/

Give it a view and try it again.

Let me know if you have any further problems and we will get them worked out.
    "An increase in reptile education can lead to a decrease in reptile discrimination." - Bebo

sigpic

Re: My 1973'... Picture Heavy

Sweet! I had a 1968 Camaro convertible for my car when I was in high school so I know how it feels to have a great classic.
    http://berkeleyknebel.wix.com/mississippimorphs

Photo credit:Eddie Ard .....Banner Credit:Big PaPa Ernest

Comment

This car was given to me by my step grandmother after years of it sitting in an old dirty garage. She was reluctant to let it go since it was her dads, but I convinced her that keeping it hidden away in the garage was destroying it. Eventually she handed my dad the keys and told him the car was mine. Good thing my dad isn't a ford guy, because he isn't allowed to drive it lol!

The car was involved in an accident a couple of years ago when a woman decided to take a right hand turn from the left lane. Needless to say, the woman is lucky to be alive after that (you have no idea.. I yell at people if they touch the paint! Im super protective!). When the car was on the tow truck it was rear ended by a teenager. UNBELIEVABLE! I got it back from the shop after a full year of body work. And they did a great job.

It has a 302V8 engine, dual exhaust, and one GREAT sound! Next up is for me to finish the interior, then I will be moving on to engine upgrades.

Comment

Car when it first came home after wash and wax. This is original paint!

After body work and paint..

In the shade
        Attached Files

Comment

IT WORKED!!! YAY lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth94 View Post
            Well I tried again and it showed pictures when I previewed the post but when I submitted the post it told me that it had to be reviewed before it would show up..?
            You were still in moderation. We get a lot of spam posts, so we have trust issues. Now that you're name is red, you're no longer in moderation.

-Sean in NoCal
            “Americanism means the virtues of courage, honor, justice, truth, sincerity, and hardihood – the virtues that made America.”
            -Teddy Roosevelt.

Comment

Nice!! 12

Comment

Beautiful old school
                sigpicJrock23

Comment

Working...
                X