Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

congrats are in order for the BOAPHILE!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• congrats are in order for the BOAPHILE!!!!

well, i missed you in the chatbox when you made the big announcement, so i figured i'd start a thread

congratulations on your NEW iMAC!

may it bring you many years of joy and virus/crash-free computing!

you'll LOVE it

Re: congrats are in order for the BOAPHILE!!!!

Awesome. Congrats. Macs are awesome.

*this post submitted from my Macbook Pro.

Comment

congrats Jeff hope it helps you out on your business. maybe youll just have to join us here now more often.

Comment

Originally posted by Fireproof View Post

*this post submitted from my Macbook Pro.
        ROFL!!!

*THIS post submitted from my iMac

Comment

Pretty nice computer you got there Jeff. I would only have changed one thing:
          I would have gotten a PC. WHAT! PC FOR LIFE! GET SOME YOU FRUITCAKE APPLE FREAKS!

*just kidding

Comment

congrats . . .but im a PC lol. . .i still love windows xp. . .sp2 baby. . .working windows is like our snakes. . .correct setup , good maintanence, and watching for problems. . and everything runs smooth. . .its all part of the husbandry for pcs. . .lol. . .anyways. . .macs are good also. . .my mom, brother, and sisters use macs. . .im the last one on pc. . .(i'm following my pop's system of choice. . and he was a top TRW/Northrop Grumman guy. r.i.p) congrats again. . .new computers are always nice. . .regardless your system of choice. . .
            Last edited by miknoypinoy; 12-31-2009, 05:47 PM. Reason: spelling. . hope i got it all. . .

Comment

I used to use a MAC about 15 years ago. The little tiny self contained one with the 9" or so diagonal monitor. I can't say I remember how it worked at all.

The really telling this is this; I have spoken to at least 20 people who have gone from a PC to a MAC. People who make a living while sitting at a computer monitor. Many of them still have to use a PC for work or other compatibility reasons. This is the interesting part; every single one of them tell me they LOVE their MAC and would never go back to a PC. Every one of them. That says something.

theboaphile.com
              boaphileplastics.com

Comment

Originally posted by The_Boaphile View Post
                I used to use a MAC about 15 years ago. The little tiny self contained one with the 9" or so diagonal monitor. I can't say I remember how it worked at all.

The really telling this is this; I have spoken to at least 20 people who have gone from a PC to a MAC. People who make a living while sitting at a computer monitor. Many of them still have to use a PC for work or other compatibility reasons. This is the interesting part; every single one of them tell me they LOVE their MAC and would never go back to a PC. Every one of them. That says something.
                i can't say i 'make my living in front of the computer,' (though it could be argued i spend TOO MUCH time in front of it ), you can count me as number 21

i will NEVER switch back!

Comment

Congrats Jeffe. I should of bought Mac today instead of a PC,oh well next time I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Boaphile View Post

I'm a recent switcher. My small startup company decided we'd standardize on Macs. So all of us have MacBooks. I thought we would have compatibility issues, but we have had NONE.

I'll be converting the rest of our household to Macs over time as we can afford it.

Comment

Originally posted by Atrayu View Post
                      Congrats Jeffe. I should of bought Mac today instead of a PC,oh well next time I guess.
                      hey man, i tried...

Comment

Congratulations on your new puter Mr. Boaphile.

Hopefully, this means you'll be posting LOTS of pictures of cute little(By "little", I mean "BIG") boa ovulations very soon.

Comment

The English family is ALL MAC now. 2 of the new iMacs (21 and 27) inch and 2 MacBook Pro 15 "

All iPhones as well

Nothing like a MAC.. they just work. Simply work.
                          To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
                          -Clay English
                          Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

I love some of the new Apple stuff. My brother is an Apple nut job. I would love to switch to a Mac. However, the company I work for uses some proprietary software that only works with Windows. I know that you can get some kind of Windows emulator for Mac stuff, but to me that kinda defeats the purpose of switching - so for now I'm gonna stick with a PC.

Comment

Originally posted by judgment View Post
                              I love some of the new Apple stuff. My brother is an Apple nut job. I would love to switch to a Mac. However, the company I work for uses some proprietary software that only works with Windows. I know that you can get some kind of Windows emulator for Mac stuff, but to me that kinda defeats the purpose of switching - so for now I'm gonna stick with a PC.
                              Same here. I run Parallels on my MacBook Pro and my iMac

Parallels lets me run windows 7/windows xp in a virtual machine. These windows programs actually run better and more stable in my Mac than they ever did on my PCs

Parallels runs in a Coherence mode and you really can't tell you are in windows. Everything runs along side (parallel) your MAC dock and software at the same time.

I can run MAC Safari and Windows internet explorer side by side on the same screen.
                              To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
                              -Clay English
                              Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

Working...
                              X