This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How bout this pic ??

I was just messing around witha Nikon coolpix 775 and i got it to take a couple of nice pics, ill just post the best on e ;D

Re:How bout this pic ??

Hi Zack,

Very nice shot, and pretty boa. The Nikon coolpics are good cameras. Have a very solid auto mode. I like the cropping and background alot.. Adding some fake leaves to the shot, add to a natural feel.. Good job..

Steve

Comment

Thanks steve, yeah that is actaully a candle that my mom got from qvc or something (no im not a geek that lives at home lol im only 15) but its a candle and i was like ahh screw it he is never gonna sit still so i put him on the candle and he sat still i was like alright and i took a couple pics, well heres another one, but these are with real color and kinda blurry but not bad

Comment

Hey Zack,

You did a great job.. Keep playing. I could be wrong but it looks on my screen like the first one may have been sharpened up abit too much. But honestly, you should keep shooting. I like what you did, and you have a good eye for composure..

Great Job
        Steve

Comment

yeah the first one was sharpened up with the camera its self, i was just playing around with it and it came out good so i kept it, yeah i like the second one, they make Zack look huge even though he is just barely over 3 ft long, well thanks for the compliments i gotta charge up the camera cause i wasted the batteries

Randy

Comment

ok last one for now i just found this one i think its one of the best

Comment

hey randy I like the one with out the flash. I t makes the color stand out more on that boa of yours good job. Keep em comeing 8)

TAT

Comment

hey thanks man, thanks to steves secret of the layer of tissue over the flash, that pic came out awesome!

Comment

Working...
                X