This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New pics of my Bci

Here are some pics of my Female BCI Victoria trying to escape capture by climbing up our stairs.
    Not the best shots but they were taken as an after thought right before I put her up in her cage.

Re:New pics of my Bci

Hey Stormva,

First thing I thought of when I seen those pics is you must have had fun trying to get her off the railing. Its funny when they wrap around a few things, it becomes a bonnie and clyde episode trying to get them to let go..LOL

Steve

Comment

She is acutally like a big slithering "puppy dog" and will come to me (sometimes). In this instance I sat down next to the stairs and she proceeded to crawl right up into my lap. I would say I got lucky, she would have have been fun untangling from those railings.

Comment

All good then..LOL.. I know a friend of mine had a big 7 foot boa girl that wrapped around some spindles on a banister and when he was trying to remove her, she had other plans and wrapped tighter, so tight that she popped 2 spindles loose.. No harm except to the spindles..LOL

Glad she came to you..

Steve

Comment

How long did it take for that snake to grow that size, it's beautiful!! Nice pics

Scott

PS - What do you feed it and how often?

Comment

Working...
          X