This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Got One!! I Got One!!

8) ;D Well after all this time and me bummin when no one was around to get pics for me or the things i wanted to get pics of, JR finaly went out and got me a cheap digi cam.. Its a Vivitar / vivi cam 3625 with 2 mega pixal and macro function, im so happy woooohooo atleast it something to start with and now i can get my own pics... weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... as soon as i figure it out the dummy i am il post a pic...... :-[

Re:I Got One!! I Got One!!

Great Cuda!!!!!! I'm next hopefully.

**Beth**

Comment

Congrats Cuda.

Glad you got one, I know you wanted on bad..

Now lets see some pics.. let me know if I can help with the new camera..

Steve

Comment

HI,
        Now you need to get clay to set you up with a photo gallery album on the forum so we can see all your pictures here.
        doug

Comment

8)Great idea Doug as soon as i come back from my trip im gona do that as im still a learner so im not gona throw any pics up till i get the use of taking them.. Im such a slow dummy... :-[ :-[ My girlfriend told me to use the electrical power cord for practicing taking pics in the house and stuff so that i dont run my batteries down as just messin with it earlier i ran them down, now i gota run out and get more let alone the electrical cord that goes to it... :-[

Comment

HI,
            Many batteries can be recharged if you buy the right type, and can be recharged overnite, some faster. Just don't leave that picture view screen on and they last a lot longer I usally review my pics on my pc any way, you really can't see if they are clear on the camera.
            doug

Comment

8) Thanks Doug il remember that, seems like i can get a better shot when i use the little widow insted of the viewer part when taking the pic.. Now all i gota do is learn how to do close ups better since i keep getting them blurry or not enough light, flash to much or not enough... will do all this when i come home from trip...

Comment

:-[ Well batteries didnt last long so JR went out and got lots life time rechargeable batteries and a charger so now we have lots batteries to use when we need them.. wow takes long time to charge 6hrs... :-[ :-[ hmmm what else can i make him run back out and get... hehehehe!!! ;D

Comment

HI,
                  I am no expert, but with my little camera, I ve noticed center weighted,
                  is better, and there's a feature on my camera if you hold the button 1/2 down it gives the camera time to auto focus this improves the clarity. And as stated in many post for close up you need to place your camera on something that isn't moving, I may use the side of the cage or a book or counter to stabilize the camera, cause when you squeeze the button it jerks that picture a tiny amount and that usally blurs the picture. I don't have a tripod yet. I really need one. for the low light that causes the camera to slow the shutter a longer oppertunity for a blur.
                  Post your crummy pics here and some of the experts will tell you how to fix the next one.
                  I usally shoot 10 and like one, hey the pics are pretty much free unless you decide to print one,
                  I use that snapfish you can upload them they put it on album there and then you can ask for the prints you want they are really cheap.
                  I also found that epson color printer's have the clearest , longest lasting color prints. the jet ink jets on the epson have some type of color fast ink, my older pictures from another printer have faded considerably..
                  your gonna love taking pictures of your babies for me its the most rewarding part of keeping snakes, cause people who like snakes will say nice things about them.
                  I wish we had snake shows like them dog shows to show off or favorite animals. Its probably againts the law some where. :P
                  . doug
                  here's snap fish, once you upload your pics you can e-mail invites to freinds to view you album.
                  http://www.snapfish.com/welcome/t_=0

another nice web site is owned by sony its called image station you can order picture from them and use them in your post on the forum till clay has you photo album set up here. the sony site has a tricky upload I finally got the hang of it.

http://www.imagestation.com/

so many thing so little time hehe

psps never use the highest resolution on your camera go for the middle setting on clarity and number of bites you rarely can see the quality of the really high resoultion pics unless you print a large print and they take alot longer to up load.
                  I edited a pic on my photo-album editior by arch-soft and the picture jumped from about 100 kb to about 1.2 MB hehe that was a surprise... if this is all greek to you you'll learn as you go the way I did... :P

Comment

:'( Ok problem, after i plug the cam into the cord that lets me put them on the comp then it goes ding to let me know its ready after i turn on the cam, now once on a sec later then it goes back off and on the digi cam it says PC and i get nothing on the comp.?? What the heck i have had no probs putting pics on the comp now this what does it mean PC??

Comment

Hey Cuda when you say plug the cam into the cam, you mean a power cord? If thats the case, there maybe a setting or switch you have to change to make the power cord work and for the camera to stop looking towards the batteries.. I know some older cams would not allow a power cord to take over unless all batterys were out..
                      Hope that helps..
                      Steve

Comment

;D Well got the prob fixed i just needed to restart the comp, my girlfriend came over and said sometimes things happen and it dont register, or something to that affect.. anyways she told me to restart the whole comp and then try again and whola its fixed, so now i know what to do... ;D ;D

Comment

HI,
                          Many times the software installs and its supposed to say you need to re-boot so the software can load at start up, all them win--woooooes works like that,, hehe ..
                          I do like my XP though much more stable and it can fix it self after it finds a problem.... the xp has a fairly good video system i rarely use the software that came with the camera,, I was saving the pics in the wrong format though on XP, it seem jpeg works better than other's when uploading to the forum albums....you can change it when you store it It asks how you want to save it the first time.
                          doug ;D

Comment

Working...
                          X