X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New snakes and New Pics

Here are the two purchases we made in Raleigh, NC
    Both came from LLL Reptile, they seemed to have some nice looking animals and I could not pass these two up:
    Raven our new Female Dumerils Boa...
    She was kind of dark and looked like she was ready to shed at the show, as soon as we got her home and into a rubbermaid tub with some good humidity levels she shed. So here are her first pics post shed.....

and Snippy the very grumpy female ATB!
    This little girl has the typical ATB attitude and then some, but at least she is nice enough not to draw too much blood. I got nailed at least 10 times just checking her out at the show

Re:New snakes and New Pics

Beautiful snakes Stormy. I definetly want a Dumeril's!

**Beth**

Comment

Great shots. Congrats on the new additions.

Comment

wow look at the eyes on that atb wicked do they always look like that?

Comment

Thanks for the compliments!
          redtailmel... the eyes look like that most of the time. I love those eveil little eyes that the ATB's have. Our other one has evil ones too....
          Nippy's arent as gold as the one in the other pics still look pretty wicked....

Comment

Wow, Stormy,
            That a really nice dumerals, and that ATB is the frist one I ve seen up close, they are so cute, they almost look a little like vipers or slightly poisionous,,I May have to break down and get a cage for one and look around, you said they came from LLL, they had an awsome sub adult gold female BP the other day and I let her go. BYBY,,,DUH only 100.00
            geeze doug

hey is this big enough for one of them ATB"S entire life.

its at that boaphile site. looks perfect, maybe some green plastic vines..
            can you entice a feed response with FT rodents or do they require live food like some green tree pythons. what are the cage requirements ...
            doug

Comment

me like me like! those eyes have me mezmorized all i can say is wooooow woooow gotta show my hubby those eyes when he gets home from work!

Comment

nice looking snakes there love the atb as well as the dumeril man are they both nice.

LEE

Comment

8) Hey Storm, fantastic lookin ATB ya got there love the color on that one... Nice!!!! Great pics to...

Comment

Man, that an awsome looking ATB. Those eyes did it for me. I've also wanted a dumerls for a long time too. Sweet looking pics. 8)

Comment

I bought 3 out of 4 of my snakes at LLL Reptile (2 RTB's-1 BP) good store. I get my supplies there as well........Scott

Comment

Working...
                      X