???? about upgrading my account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ???? about upgrading my account

Clay I have a question. I have the Premium but I want to upgrade to Core...so I go to Paypal & upgrade...does it take $30 or $15 for me to upgrade? I'm guessing if the latter then 1/2 of that is refunded or bounced back? Anyhoo...I know I'd asked this before, so pardon me for being repetitive please. Either way I'm upgrading, I'm just curious.

Re: ???? about upgrading my account

i think clay needs to put the little sex symbols next to peoples names so you know if they are a chick or a dude =P robbin that picture in your signature is so funny.

Comment

oh by the way im having robbin withdraws. since she doesnt want to get on yahoo anymore

Comment

I know! What's that about hehe just playing, Robbin... But it would be good to hear from you more!

Comment

Dito, I third that notion.

Comment

I think it tells you when you go to the Premium choices...dunno tho

Comment

Okay I bet I can make this as Clear as Mud

The membership upgrades are an automated process built in to the software, so here is how it works.

When you purchase the upgrade option (any option) it upgrades your account to that level for a period of 1 year.

At any time you could "re-purchase" the SAME option and it would add another complete year to your time.

If at any time you upgraded to a NEW higher level membership it will extend your time by a year (so a new complete year would be added to your time), and it will update your status to the proper priveledge levels.

If you just want to upgrade your "existing" level and "existing" time period, such as Robbin is asking, you could pay the difference via paypal to me, and I would manually change your account to the new core sponsor level for the remainder of your "existing" time period.

There clear as mud right???
              To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
              -Clay English
              Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

going to PayPal now ...thanks for the information Clay. Sorry you guys for not getting on Yahoo much lol....I admit that making new 3d meshes for Sims2 has kind of gotten me off the beaten path. I only ever see Denise or Sean on...Ken, you, I got to wait til after midnight to talk to lol cause of your schedule. It's the weekend now so look out AM hours here I come lolol...ya know...I've noticed something....where does someone who doesn't drink go to have fun???? No where! rotfl

Comment

Haha... tis okay, Robbin.. I'll deal LOL ... the next two weeks aren't good for my anyhow... I'm starting work on crew for one of the university's shows... I'll be working non-stop between crew, classes, and homework... <sigh>

Comment

ok wifey your a core sponsor without your online hubby(LOL0 i;ll be seeing paypal later for my upgrade

Comment

yeah baby yeahhh...lol...it's pay day so it's time to blow all my hard earned money hehehe...but I'm a tomboy so shopping for clothes is out...shopping for shoes is out & shopping for makeup is out. That means I get to spend my money on stuff that I REALLY like...like my snakes, computer & truck LOL. Tonight's feeding night too for the entire crew! So I'll post some pics later just for you

Comment

Working...
                      X