The Hamburg Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Hamburg Show

The Hamburg, Pa. show is on June 14. If your going post here! I'd like to meet some of you. It's a good show that has non-venomous and venomous reptiles!

Re: The Hamburg Show

I am going with this loser guy!!! love ya honey

Comment

Love you too baby! The loser for everybody else is me! I'm a loser, but she's engaged to me. s9.gif

Comment

OMG!!!!!! cwm8.gif cwm8.gif im gonna PUKE!!!!! cwm8.gif cwm8.gif  you make me sick   cwm8.gif cwm8.gif cwm8.gif cwm8.gif cwm8.gif cwm8.gif

Comment

now that is too funny, lol!!!!!! yea seriously i am not sure i can go to this show anymore, my stomach is not that strong.

Comment

;D ;DYou guys really crack me up.. ;D I really needed a good laugh.. Im having a real sad night.. :'( anyways i would go but i got major plans for the 7th, and also T.C. the Hamburg show is a really good one.. been there befour. You all have a lot of fun i know where im going i sure will...

Comment

Cuda its on the 14th.  I hope your day is/was better!!!  Sooooo maybe if ya dont have any plans for the 14 th.  you can go and meet that LOSER.  I know they try  >  that mushy stuff  s35.gif  around me someone gonna get a   b24.gif b24.gif  or two...  you can help see how high we can make him b3.gif   ;D

Comment

;D cwm12.gif cwm29.gif b13.gif Oh my god!! You are way to funny!! ROFLMFAO!!! You think thats bad you should see how mushy it is with my oldest daughter and her hubby to be,  :P Sometimes i think hes the big PW..hehehehe!! Anyways Cassie didnt have a good night and i was alittle depressed, I wont be able to make it on the 14th,, i really wish i could but my plans for the 7th i know il be commin home broke as ever.. and with a few new critters.. ;D ;D You guys are gona have a good time there, its a nice swap! Just dont get to mushy with the critters... LOL!!!!!!

Comment

Benttoe is just upset that he doesn't get any of the mushy stuff anymore. His wife woke up after the wedding finally sober and said what the s5.gif did I do! And now he gets no lovin'. So it basically means he's jealous.

Comment

s23.gif s23.gifHere ya go Benttoe, alittle mushy stuff for yaz.. Mmmwwwaaa....  s23.gif s23.gif b30.gif b30.gif s1.gif hehehe!!! :P s23.gif s23.gif cwm12.gif b13.gif

Comment

ahhhhh shucks :-[ :-[ LOL right back at ya Cuda :-* :-* s23.gif don't tell TC s26.gif Cause he will s34.gif s34.gif cause i get all sorts of affection... he just s17.gif s17.gif who needs s16.gif but what do ya expect when ya walk around like this b17.gif all the time!!!!! hehehe

Comment

s27.gif s27.gif s27.gif im not sayin nothin, im to busy flashin.. s27.gif s27.gif s27.gif Benttoe, can i rub your snake skin.. s23.gif s23.gif s23.gif :-* :-* hehehehehe!! b30.gif

Comment

Uh oh! Benttoe is getting loving from someone other than Damian? Whoa!! s10.gif that cracks me up! Benttoe call me today will ya! I want to ask you something!

Comment

:-[ :-/ :-[ Oh No... I got share Benttoe with Damian... s4.gifLOL!!!!!! Bummer... :-[ Ok T.C. no whispering behind my back now, cwm31.gif no little dirty secrets on the phone.. cwm24.gif J/K.. hehehehehehe!!!!!! You guys are to much...LOL!! ;D

Comment

Working...
                            X