Matrix Reloaded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrix Reloaded

Has anyone seen it? We saw it tonight and it was awesome, but I really was upset at the end. They better get the third one out soon because I will go crazy if I don't see what happens soon. s3.gif

Re: Matrix Reloaded

your not right in the head already s3.gif s3.gif you need to be locked in a padded room instead of being this cwm39.gif ya bum

Comment

From what I hear, it's pretty good, need to see it sometime. Both new versions of the Matrix were done together. The third is suppose to be released in November.

Comment

It was too drawn out!! cwm33.gif

Comment

She like it, so she said, but really didn't pay attention at the first one and therefore didn't understand some stuff s7.gif

Comment

I should have known that was coming!!!   cwm40.gif   My only question is ??  I cannt wait to actually meet her..  cause its been killing me not to ask.. but is she legally blind  cause thats the only reason i can think of   to be stuck with a  b12.gif like you.   ;D   cwm4.gif   cwm32.gif   s21.gif  you know i had to ask..  it was  killing me   cwm27.gif

Comment

i heard it was a really good movie.....the only bad thing i heard is the people that wached the first matrix and that had mental problems that they did somthing like comubine high school shooting they said the reason they did the shooting is becouse of that movie they were so fasinated be it...and some guy killed his mom after he wached it...but other wise people say its a great movie

Comment

I lov' the people that get away with stuff like that and say will slim shaddy said he did it.. so I thought I would try... Or I saw it on matrix... God what is this world comming to....
                Eric aka...Red
                Oh ya I hatted the movie it looked just the like a video game... Infact I have some video games that have better graphics plots and carritors....
                Just my .02...
                Eric aka...Red

Comment

Lets get something straight a movie or a song can't make you commit a crime. There already has to be something screwed up in your head to commit a murder. People choose to smoke pot or drink or kill someone the music and/or the movie does not make you do it.
                  As far as the video effects, there was only two scenes where it was the video graphics for the people the rest of the 2 hrs and 20 min was real people doing their own stunts. As a matter of fact several of the actors were injured during the filming of the second and third Matrix which were filmed together.

Comment

i dont agree with that becouse it has been proven.
                    even the guy that killed his mom admitted that the movie fasinated him and some how he got the ideal to do it...but just what i have heard many times....and people with mental problems like skitzo sees a movie with killing and all that then if they here voices the voices tell them to go off and kill some one...i know this becouse my ma's husbands mom had skitzo...just my say though

Comment

Ya but there is only one fight seen that does not have them run through the computer and messed with and It really looks bad... that is all I am saying... Kinda like that movie what was it called dragon hart or somthing it had shawn connery (speling.) in it...
                      Eric aka....Red
                      The first one was way better...

Comment

Hey Diablo,
                        What I'm saying is that movies and music don't make anyone do anything. These people are already screwed up. Ask any shrink. These criminals also use the excuse to get a mental defect ruling and spend some time in a phsyc center before being let go because they are better. The courts have already documented that anyone saying a movie or record made them do it legally has a mental defect. It is true if you really believe a movie made you do it than you are nuts already!
                        The movie may give someone the idea of how to do a murder or crime, but that is on someone that is already disturbed and will already do the crime, but maybe in a different way. I can usually tell who the liberals are.

Comment

Working...
                        X