I'm Back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm Back

Those of you that are new won't know me, but everyone else I must say I missed you. Thank You Clay for fixing my account. It's great to see that certain people finally had there lies catch up to HER.
    Those who don't know me I have been here since the begining of these forums, but wasn't here for awhile due to an uncontrolable situation that I won't bore you with the details.
    Now to let you know what to expect. I will gladly answer any of your questions whether you post, email me, or send me an instant message. I will offer my opinion on many posts and will also tell you facts related to your questions. I will visit 3 to 4 times a week and would love to host a colubrid chat which I will get with Clay on.
    My specialty is Colubrids and Pythons. I also have some knowledge in the lizard area and if by chance you have any other exotic animal questions I can help you with ferrets, large birds such as African Greys, Amazons..., and African Servals which are large cats. So please feel free to contact me. My knowledge expands all the time because I pick a different animal each week to research and will be glad to share any newly aquired knowledge. 8)

Re: I'm Back

8) ;D Hi T.C. and welcome back.... I dont know you but its nice to see ya here... Hope what ever ya had probs with has worked out for yaz.... 8)

Comment

Good to see you back T.C.

Comment

dang!!  TC I thought you fell off the earth...  lol
        Really you said you would not be around for awhile...  Man you ment it...  
        Nice to see you back...
        Eric aka....Red
        P.s. I never did catch up on post to you... I am close though... Watch out phuma comm'in

Comment

Holy s5.gif s5.gif Batman!!!! Looky what the snake dragged in!!! whats up stranger!! herps show we's a goin

Comment

its about time the 3rd member of the evil eastern insomniacs has decided to show his face. welcome back man and i will see you and benttoe at the hamburg show.

Comment

You know I decided to come in tonight late for an insomniac party and no ones here from my crew!

Talk to yous lata! 8)

Comment

one member has just arrived

Comment

Hey Benttoe, Hinchdawg is going also!
                  Maybe we can terrify him with a rattle snake again! ;D

Comment

you know i been there !! maybe i show him one of these b25.gif see if we can get him jump again.. b1.gif b2.gif b3.gif

and i no longer hang out late.. i get up way to early anymore.. i usually at work at 3:00 am so no late nights for me anymore

Comment

good to have ya back dont know you but o well i saw a post by you from january 2002 wonderin what was up with that but any ways w/b

Comment

Hey bentoe I get up a 3 I have to be at work at four...
                        Eric aka...Red

Comment

Wow TC. Guess that big ole' Burmy finally coughed you up! ;D
                          Good to see you back around here.

Comment

Yeah, when the Burm ate the cat I was caught and then when he coughed up the fur ball I was all tangled up in it. cwm8.gif

Comment

HI,
                              Nice to see your back TC, Have you started collecting a few critters yet???
                              Glad your back
                              Doug
                              ps I have a few more this and that since you left, my guys are on the Photo Gallery under doug's kids..

Comment

Working...
                              X