X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just got my two dream snakes

Hi all,

Well they are on my list of dream snakes..LOL

Two Surinam 2002 babies. These two (one girl, on boy) are Captive hatched from WC parents straight out of Surinam by the basin. Normally I advoid anything close to wild caught, but I fell in love with these two and they won me over. I will have some pic's of them tonight I hope. These two have the most incredible tails I have ever seen on a boa. I have always heard that Surinams can be nippy unless you get them as babies and hold them abit. But these two are as friendly as can be. I can't believe how nice these two look. The tails are screaming red/white and black. They have the batman saddles. I can't wait to produce these two. They will make some killer looking babies.

Just had to share my happiness.. Pic's soon..
    Steve Clark

Re: Just got my two dream snakes

Keep following those dreams Steve, my dream is to one day own a Retic!! Have to wait until I have the room and the fiance agrees to let a huge snake live in the house with us. So far she's agreed to pretty much anything I suggest as a pet, probably because I let her get anything she wants!! s30.gif cwm3.gif

Comment

Hey Fonzy,

Hope you can get that snake one day. To be honest my wife was taken back when she found out Surinam's reach over 12 feet for females and can weight 80-100 pounds.. But when they arrived today she couldn't beleive how pretty these two were.. Your house sounds like mine, a full blown zoo..LOL

Steve Clark

Comment

8) Steve, congrats on the new babies cant wait to see pics...... ;D Jeff, Retics rule bud!!!!!!!!!! I just love my tiger retic hes awsome and the color is unreal....

Comment

that cool steve i love those kind of boa's always have.
          good luck with them

Comment

Yeah Steve, it's a regular zoo, I think I'm on track to having it turn out like Barracuda's!! ;D Hey Tracey, do you have any pics of your Tiger Retic?  I'd love to see it!! ;D

Comment

8)Jeff the only pics i had got posted under, Python/Colubrid Pictures. I should be putting some new ones up there shortly.. I took some of him in his new home.. Im tellin ya hes well worth it, Greg also garunteed him 100% and said if i have any probs with him to let him know or if im not satisfide hes got plenty more.. ;D But to bad Seth stays regaurdless of what hes like later on.. Me his new mommy loves um!!!!!!!!!! ;D

Comment

So yeah, I must be having a huge brain fart!! s11.gif I have not only seen your pics, but I also gave a reply!! It is a great looking Tiger Retic!! How's he doing? I'm sure you're spoiling him just like you do everything else you have!!

Comment

Working...
                X