Anyone there? (here?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone there? (here?)

How many, IF ANY, are from the Utah area? I just wanted to get an idea of how many are in the area. It looks like most people in the forum are on the Eastern half of the U.S. And don't start that "East coast is the best" thing, I don't have a choice in living here, I'm stationed in Utah (USAF)!

Re: Anyone there? (here?)

Im not from Utah, but from what i herd and have seen its supose to be really nice out there... Whats it like there Jeff???? I bet it would be a very beautiful place to do some horse back ridding.... ;D

Comment

The area is actually very nice.  I am a native New Mexican, so the state of Utah is very close to mirroring NM.  You have everything from the high mountains to the low desert.  NM's elevations are just a tad bit higher overall, but UT gets more snow on average.  The LDS population is obviously far greater and thus has created a variety of different laws and regulations.  Just for example, beer in the state of UT cannot have an alcohol content greater than 3.2% as opposed to the normal beer having 5.4% or greater.  There are many other differences which I won't go into here.  I love the area, if it wasn't for the Great Salt Lake stinking so bad during the summer days, I would consider living here the rest of my life, but as it goes, the military always has a plan to send me somewhere else as soon as I start to get comfortable!

Comment

I was born and raised in Utah. Love the state, hate the laws, won't go back..:P Live in Arizona now and am happy as can be!

Comment

Working...
        X