Delilahs Night Of Freetime..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delilahs Night Of Freetime..

8) 8) Well to our dismay we got up early this morn at 5am and sure enough Delilah was out of her cage and perched on the breeder rats cages just afixiated-looking, stareing at the goods.. hehehehe!! she had wonderd around didnt knock over anything and went to the prey right off and hung out on there rack for the night.. was so funny to see the way she was laying there looking at the goodies.. "Like Lady wheres my breakfest!" No rats today Delilah just a foo foo bunny for dinner... LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! Shes such a funny boa, good thing my boston terrier was passed out behind closed door in Cassies room or she would have been foo foo doggie.. :-/

Re: Delilahs Night Of Freetime..

Crazy snake.... didnt even take advantage of the free dinner!

Comment

Ursula, our 7 fter did that one night too. Zoey, the fearless kitty, was just a little kitten at the time. Luckily, Ursy wasn't hungry at the time. But she was just hanging out on top of the cage all like...."yes freedom, I'm on top of the world!!!!! I rule!!!" We had a bit of a scare, but luckily nothing happened. After it was all done, it was quite funny. I guess that's what happens, when you forget to put the locks on the cage top.

Comment

She was thinking if I only had tumbs.. lol
        Eric aka...Red

Comment

Working...
        X