pet store story

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pet store story

today i decided to take a ride to a pet store in my area. of course i went to the reptile section to check out what they had. i noticed that they had a papuan tree boa which is a relative of my solomon island tree boa. a kid who was working there over heard me talking to one of my friends about the papaun tree boa. so he asked me what kind of snake i had that is a relative of that snake. when i told him a solomon island tree boa he told me there was no such thing, there was only the species solomon island ground boa. so i was like you mean candoia carinata paulsoni. the kid was puzzled by the scientific name. i told him that the solomon island tree boa is a close relative of candoia bibroni (which is the fiji boa) and he was still in denile. so i brought him to the section of the store where they had there reptile books. i told him to look up candoia bibroni austalis and see what he could find. sure enough he found the solomon island tree boa and was still trying to fight the fact that he was wrong. it was really a funny yet sad confrontation. these are the kinds of people that work in pet stores in my area who really dont know anything about what they are selling.

Re: pet store story

lol what an idiot another one of those that thinks they know's it all, you shure proved him wrong..hehe

Comment

Re: pet store story

I ran into a person on msn the other day that will swar up and down that a corn snake needs a uv bulb... and on top of that they think the full specrom bulbs at the pet stores have uv lighting in them... funny huh' I mean this person had no idea what the hell they where talking about....
      Eric aka....Red

Comment

Working...
      X