ants in my pants

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ants in my pants

i got ants in my pants for a new baby cant wait for clay to update the for sale page hehehe spring is here and hopefully a new baby !!!! i need to get the one i have now probed so i dont have no unexpected lil ones hehehehehe

Re: ants in my pants

;D Hehehehehe!! Could that be the same as Itchy Fingers... LOL!!! J/K.... ;D ;D

Comment

lmao either way i jsut wnat another baby well my hubby does my snake bites him and not me he wants one of his own well.... she dont bite him anymore lmao but she/or he is def a womans snake lmao. the funny part was the lady at the store that fed it says she hated her lmaoooooooooo bit her all the time shes growing like a lil weed since i switched to rats and fat as a lil piglet

Comment

;D Funny thing how some snakes seem to preffer one person over the other.. Good to here that your snake is doing well and growing like a weed.. Its a woman thing , we just have the touch and they know we love them so.. LOL!!!! hehehehe.. ;D ;D

Comment

yes we do have the touch and my hubby hates it lmao i was holding her today and stuck my arm out to him to take her if he wanted to hold her she went into the strike position when she got near him so i started laughing and put her back snug to me and she was happy again and crawling all over me. i think it irratates him mostly but she will go to him every now and then hehehehehehe

Comment

Working...
          X