Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Desperately seeking Lori

Lori,

I have been trying to reach you by e-mail. I need to talk to you about a payment made through paypal on the RTB auction for BWW. Please contact me in regards to this.

Thank you
    Barry aka Constrictor_BO

Re: Desperately seeking Lori

For starters.. A few post threads down from this one you would see that I have been offline due to illness recently. ALL your emails have been compiling up in my email boxes and also on the pms too. I have forwarded them to Shane aka natas..The site owner for the site that you are referencing. I no longer admin or even visit that site at all. Haven't for awhile yet. ANY/ALL relative things such as what you are refering to would have been forwarded to the site's owner if I had them.
    FYI : NO payments were recieved through my paypal that denoted for any auction at all. In fact..none of the winning bidders made any payments on their bids to my knowledge either..Unless they made them to the paypal link for that site..which would NOT have come my way at all. There also were two bid items pulled back by a member [ Sherri aka herpchick ] and she stated that she was going to send a $200 donation for Cassie..That also was NEVER received to my knowledge either. So any payments that someone is stating they made via paypal.. Have them provide verification of the paypal account which they sent the payment to. That would be the proper thing to be doing from an admin perspective in relation to the matter. If further clarification is needed.... suggestion would be to contact your site's owner for assistance. This is NOT that site, So it also is NOT the place for whatever it is you are trying to accomplish in that site's admin area either.
    LATERS...

Comment

Thank you for reponding. I only had one person say they had paid but also said that it has not showed up on thier credit card statment yet either. I had no clue as to what all had transired through the paypal account that you had set up for that purpose and cannot hold her responsible for payment until I found out different. I had read your post about not being on due to illness but have also seen you pop on and post from time to time. Being that I  havent heard anything from you as of the time of this post, I just wanted to take every route possible in contacting you to get all this resolved and decided to post it here also.

Now that I have heard from you and you said there was no payment made, you need not to worry about me making any post in regards to this matter. I just hope everyone can be mature enough not to let thier feelings get in the way of any future postings I might make on this site. This site sems to be pretty good and maybe I can be able to have somewhere else that I can spend some time.

Thank you again
      Barry

Comment

I had read your post about not being on due to illness but have also seen you pop on and post from time to time.
        YUP..I pop on the site as I am able to. I usually post on this forum when I am around also. Been an off and on thing as of lately too, my being ol/on site that is.

I just hope everyone can be mature enough not to let thier feelings get in the way of any future postings I might make on this site.
        Np here..long as the rules are followed with posting on this site. Rules here go across the board to ALL members here also. Stick around and post some if ya want np. I'm sure that your knowledge and experience would help others out also.

Comment

Working...
        X