EASTER PRESENTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EASTER PRESENTS

hmmmm what do you guys want for easter i my self want another lil baby snakie-roo lol my hubby wants an albino hahaha thats too expensive for my blood hehehe i hope MR MR MR MR CLAY has some new "BABIES" for us by then!!! any size will be fine with me send em all my way

Re: EASTER PRESENTS

I want a huricane snow corn from bill and kathy lov.. Oh ya I am getting one not for easter though... for my birth day on the 31st of march... Ya baby... to breed with my albino okeetee corn snake...
    Eric aka...Red

Comment

are corn snakes docile they are pretty never held one or owned one but i like them

Comment

As far as temperment gos they are about the same as a colombian redtail... They like to move when you take them out though... Most of the time they don't stop but for maybe like a min. if somthing startles them.... lol
        I lov' them... they make great pets.... Very low stress and they don't hardly need any special temps and humidity requiments... In fact when I was look'in to get a snake at first I was told over and over to get a redtail, ball python, or a corn snake... So they kinda fit in to that catigory....
        I hope I could help...
        Eric aka...Red

Comment

b13.gif Well as far as getting something for easter, i just might have a nice female colombian boa 7ft, and a sweet male tiger retic python thats 6ft in by that time if not befour then... Hehehehe... More babies to love and care for.. as for corn snakes they are great, i love mine and shes a real pig when it comes to eatting she never refuses a meal and shes real easy to handle.. I had a snow corn that kept getting loose, well we use to be able to find her each time but the last time she got out she was never found , sneaky little turd.. cwm27.gif

Comment

awe thats so sad if my lil baby got out and i couldnt find her id cry my eyes out, i still love her even though she was evil! LOL shes not anymore though

Comment

Working...
            X