This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clay

Anyone know what's up w/ Clay? He's barely been around lately....

Re: Clay

He probley neck deep in snakes...
    lol
    Eric aka...Red

Comment

Hey Kahaj,

Feeling lonely? Well I have been around quite a bit, but I have not been able to post near as much as I would like to.

I still get to read a lot, but I only get to answer a few here and there. It is mainly my "real" job, as we have been swamped lately.

I am trying to show up more often at night, and have even chatted a couple of times with Damian and Lori....

I am trying to free up more time, but Red is right, The snakes are keeping me pretty busy.... But the rats have really taken thier toll on me.

I may go back to ordering rats before the summer. They take more time than all my boas...

Anyway... hope things are well for you. And maybe I can catch you in the chat room some night.

To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
      -Clay English
      Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

Well, good to hear from you nontheless. I could only imagine how much time it takes to tend to enough rodentia to feed your slithering family. I say, buy `em frozen! ;D

Comment

.... But the rats have really taken thier toll on me. They take more time than all my boas...
          LOL.. We're actually thinking of increasing the number of rats we keep for breeding here..possibly even going into the sales of them even.

Comment

Working...
          X