Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok - it's that season again.  (Football)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok - it's that season again.  (Football)

The weather is changing just a little, but enough to tell that football season is almost here...

I'm going to fire this thread up to see what you think your team will do this year.

My team is the Cowboys... I know I know.  But I will always be a Cowboys fan.  Although I'm not going to tell you what I think of them right now. s5.gif s3.gif

Anybody else have any input?? b13.gif b13.gif

Re: Ok - it's that season again.  (Football)

Outstanding, another Cowboys fan!! I think they'll do better this year. I'm looking for them to win at least 7 this season. From the interviews I've read of Emmitt & Campo, they both have high expectations. Emmitt's even said that this is the best team he's seen them have since the last time they won the Super Bowl.

In short, I think they'll be improved this season as compared to the last two. But I think by next season all the new faces will be more familiar w/ each other and will really start to improve in more measurable manners.

Comment

Are you saying 7 like that's a good thing? cwm12.gif

I would really like to see them go 8 and 8. I don't know though. We will just have to wait and see.

s16.gif on two, ready break.

Comment

sure emmit is going to say that, he isnt going to diss his team.

Go Niners

Comment

The last couple of seasons in preseason interviews, Emmitt has said that he felt unsure about how their success would be in the coming season. It's just good to hear that he's willing to put some confidence in them again.

As for the wins/losses: Yeah, I'd love to see them go 8-8 or even better. But I'd be really happy just to see them improve a couple of games over that last two seasons.

Comment

Yeah, I know what you are saying kahaj.  Seeing any improvement would be good.

I'm going to the 49ers - Cowboys game at Texas Stadium Dec. 8th.  I hope I can come back here and not have to hear anything from Ryan.  

Oh man, I may be setting myself up for this one.  

cwm27.gif cwm27.gif cwm27.gif     b1.gif b2.gif b3.gif

Comment

(rubbing my hands together) Boy I cant wait for that game. all I know is the niners need to get a fire under their butts b4.gif if they are going to win some games. I dont care if they lose everygame, just beat the rams and cowboys, no offence. cwm39.gif here have some popcorn.

Comment

No offense taken. I probably don't like the 49ers as much as you don't like the Cowboys. cwm21.gif

I'm not going to rif raf a whole lot about this game because I'm just not that stupid. I like my Cowboys, but I'm realistic....

I don't like the Rams either.

Comment

b1.gif b3.gif
                  Hope a gal can join in here... b6.gif....
                  I'm hoping for my Farverite player to do well this year! We're getting the cheddar wedges all dusted off!! s9.gif
                  s26.gif Don't tell my hubby, but I think Brett and the Pack will have a way better year (with the exception of the 2 sacks Brett has coming from Sap and the Bucs) than his Raiders!! I don't think Callahan has the guts that Gruden did and first year new coaches.....??
                  And I have to ask since there are Cowboy fans here. Does the name "Houston Texans" bother you guys as much as me? It's so unoriginal. And if it had followed suit, it should at least be Texas Houstons!! cwm4.gif

Comment

Raiders all tha way, Oakland, killah Cali!!!! Ohh you know it.

Chargers I wish, lol but hey you never know, go chargers!!

And Raiders!!

Comment

Hey Mrs. Z,

Glad you joined in... For your sake though, I hope ole Brett boy throws more TDs than interceptions.. (no offense)

& how could Al Davis let Gruden go??? I'll never understand that one except that it is true Al Davis. (one little mishap in the snowbowl..)

"Texas Houstons"?? State before the city? Hmmm interesting.

cwm39.gif s30.gif s32.gif Good luck to everyone though.

Comment

I guess my second favorite team would be the Saints. Not because they're too good, but because I was born in Baton Rouge. In trying to come up w/ a third team to root for, I guess I'd have to go for my new home team: the Rams. No, I don't really care much for them though.

Comment

I don't mind the Saints so much.

Anybody watching preseason Monday Night Football tonight?? Ryan's 49ers are playing... 8)

Comment

I like the Rams because of Kurt Warner. 8). I like a guy who appreciates where he is in life and how he got there. (and he's not bad to look at either!! ;D)

My husband laughs at me because I watch sports like a girl. Yes, I love football and my teams, but he laughs when I root for a team because of one player. What can I say??? I'm female.

I hate the Bucs because of the rivalry w/ the Pac, But I garantee I'll watch to see if Gruden does any better than Dungee. I personally think it'll be a wash because they have simular coaching styles.

And yes, Farve throws a good many interceptions, but when he is healthy and on target, Whoa Baby!!! You gotta love a guy who can wail a ball that hard after all these years. He still breaks fingers in camp!!

Comment

Packers are tight, Farve, well I think you said it all Mrs. Z

Comment

Working...
                              X