This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best all around snake

Whats your fav and why? If you read this plz respond!!!

Re: The best all around snake

my favorite snakes would have to be "THE ARBOREAL WOLVES", emerald tree boas and green tree pythons. but dont tell that to my other snakes. i currently own 4 snakes, ball python, green tree python. red tail boa, and a solomon island tree boa. i love the emeralds and gtp's for a few reasons. one would be there trully awesome color, and second there arboreal habits, especially feeding. ;D ;D ;D

Comment

Keep them coming

Comment

Well BCI are in the lead how interesting on a columbian boa forum. lol 8)

Comment

My fav' is a leucustic texas rat snake... They are the coolest snakes on the planet... but don't tell any of my snakes that...
          Eric aka...Red

Comment

I would have to say that my favorite snake would be the Green Tree Python.They are very beautiful and instinctive.. ;DI'll get one someday...

Comment

Personality-wise: RTB.

Looks, it'd be a toss-up. I'm not sure if I'd go w/ a thin-saddled Albino RTB or a Green Emerald Tree Python. ...although Mojave Rattlers are outstanding, too. Hmm, soo many choices.

Comment

Well I like all of them so much. Looks like yall have the same problem.

Comment

I currently own a Ball Python, and a Columbian BCI. But to pick a favorite, because my Ball Python was my first, I will have to go with my Ball Python. But I think they are both equally sweet and fun to have.

Comment

Working...
                  X