This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have Pity on Me  cause I know TC

Where is that broken old Pet store guy at? b17.gif I seen s35.gif him sat stalking the herp section. but where is he hiding? there isnt that many big rocks where he lives! and i know for a fact he only cwm15.gif at the pictures s22.gif b1.gif b2.gif b3.gif hmm lets see how long this takes to generate a responce

Re: Have Pity on Me  cause I know TC

tc whos tc. hes like the big foot, people have claimed to see him but no one actually has any evidence that he really exists. its ok bent i feel pity for you, i personally think the only way this can be made up to you is if a certain administrator was to send you his hogg island boa for FREE!!!!!!!!!

Comment

still no response from the invisible man, wow, i am amazed!

Comment

Comment

cwm23.gif

Comment

Hmm I drove past his work today and his car was there. From the road i could see him inside. I didnt have time to stop. Maybe he got a life or is s23.gif ! Nay maybe he was turned into a s15.gif

Comment

He don't like us no more. ??? cwm24.gif

Comment

here is the 411 the phantom man is having dsl problems. he sayes hes having online withdrawl. LOL i can relate to that and his brother in law is tring to fix the problems. so he can come here and be a pain in the s5.gif well that is the latest scoop. shoot from the horses s5.gif cwm4.gif

Comment

well hopefully he will fix his comp problems, so he can come back to see how we all have been talking about him ,lol

Comment

oh yeah and he was s34.gif about not having chatroom powers cwm4.gif

Comment

Man, must be nice to have DSL. No one offers it in our area. But I guess as outdated as things are around here, I should be happy we can even get dialup.

Comment

cannt you get cable yeah man i love it. s9.gif

Comment

I feel you kahaj, They dont offer DSL in my area either...I could probably get cable but I am too cheap :P. But I got to do something about this stupid 56K modem.

Comment

Nope, I live too far out of town for cable to be an option, too. Only thing I could do at this point is satellite and there's just no way I'm willing to pay that much for high speed.

But, SWBell is supposed to have DSL available here in the next six months. At least, that's what they tell those who inquire.

Comment

Working...
                            X