Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banned from chat.??

hey.

did anyone bann me from the chat room? its saying im banned so if a mod could get in there and unbann me that would be great, and dont worry i didnt do anything wrong i have just been waitn for people to come in there and havnt talked to anyone in there today so plz unban me.....couse i didnt do anything,

Re:banned from chat.??

Trevor,

Not sure why you are getting that message. You may want to priviate message the Chat admin or Clay..

Steve

Comment

I wonder if it has anything to do with me giving you the boot yesterday? Maybe not. Clay may be the answer here. I can't do anything until I hear something from Clay.

Comment

no becouse i was on yesterday and aafter you kicked me i dont know it says im banned for harrasing HA ya right no one was on there for me to harrass..i emaild the chat admin though

Comment

ok i got alittle farther now it is letting me in the room but it is saying i am not a memer and not allowed to speak..grrrrrrrr

Comment

There are no bans in place so I don't know what is going on..

The chat is controlled by everywherechat.com and we only participate in a room there..

Maybe if you and I are both signed in I could see a problem with your profile...
            To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
            -Clay English
            Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

i know i got banned from a room last night becouse they didnt want me in there ladies only HEHE but i got banned from that and dont know if that could be the prob,.

Comment

if TC was in there then it was for girls only cause we are not sure what it is... but it's not a male....

Comment

that's why I had to remove the Rooms option.

TC would get us banned from every chat server in the world.. ;D
                  To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
                  -Clay English
                  Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

its all fixed now, dont know what was wrong something bout something

thanks for the help

Comment

Uh oh Clay, If someone says I was a problem on the chats... it wasn't me I swear. It was Benttoe using my name! 8)

Comment

Working...
                      X