X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Barracuda

Hey Barracuda,

Remember my dark boa. Well we finaly sexed her today and its a girl..)) ;D

Now if I could find a good looking male for her I will be all set..

Steve

Re:Hey Barracuda

8) Darn wish i had a nice male for her.. Hmmm seems to me i might have said it was a girl.. LOL!!!! ;D Way to go Steve.. 8)

Comment

I think you did guess her as a her.. I am real happy it turned out to be a her.. 4 scales on the probe stick..

I was gonna cross her with a Black tail Purevian, but can't find any good looking ones.. She will be ready this coming season.. have to find one soon..

Steve

Comment

Well i wish ya all the luck in finding her a man, ya know have you tought about looking for a nice normal male that has real dark saddles and a dark tail?? Or are you just set on the Purevian black tail.. I wish my Argentine cross male was old enough wow would they make some awsome beautiful babies...

Comment

Not hooked on a Puriven black tail, just an option. I have been looking for a killer Central american, but no luck yet, they have been either too light, or with red tails or just too ugly for my girl... LOL
          Steve

Comment

b13.gif Now arent we just picky, picky, picky..... :P :P Im just kidding.. thats good you looking for the best bud.. I think im gona be the same way with Delilah when i do breed her.. My buddy has this really nice big male thats like a silverish grey color with super dark saddles and a nice red tail..Il tell ya what if and when she does have babies il let you pick one out and you can have it. As a gift from one friend to another,, you just pay the shipping fees.... ;D

Comment

Hey gotta make sure my girl gets the best.. Don't want her going too far with the wrong kinda guy..LOL

You really are too nice...

Steve

Comment

Me nice,, awww gee thanks Steve, Im just a old over the hill bag with a huge giant heart..... ;D cwm39.gifwana share some of my day old popcorn... LOL!!!! EEEEEEEEEE never mind it tastes like cardboard.. cwm24.gif s4.gif

Comment

Over the hill,,.. Nah.. Your only as old as your youngest snake..LOL

I prefer extra salt with my cardboard tasting pop corn.. ;D

Steve

Comment

8) Hey Steve, check out the dark saddles and dark tail on this guy.. I like his color... ;D

Comment

Not a bad looking little guy Baracudda.. So who has him and how much?

Steve

Comment

8)Here ya go Steve, hes a really nice looking male boa with that dark tail..I can imagin what he would look like in a yr or 2.. He's got a nice big head to.. I dont know if they still have him but you could always find out..
                        http://market.kingsnake.com/detail.p...8&de=97588

Comment

Working...
                        X