finally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• finally

i got my boa today, finally, he/she (i don't know which yet cuz the pet shop owner did'nt know) is six months old. beautifull snake, extremely calm temperment (so far)
    healthy, and down right cool as heck. i'll post a pic as soon as i get them developed. all i have now is poloroids and they came out terrible. anyways, i'm sure i'll have questions soon seeing as i'm a newbie and all. peace

- Edited for profanity by XzyluM.

Re:finally

Hi StarBomb,

Great you got your boa baby. Post some pics when you get them developed. Would love to see them..

Good luck with him..
    Steve

Comment

Hey StarBomb,

Get those pics out... This is a great forum for any questions you might have. Don't hesitate to ask.

Jeff J.

Comment

You will more than likely have to find a qualified vet, or an experienced herper in order to properly sex your boa.

Very few pet shops have the knowledge or tools to sex you boa..
        To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
        -Clay English
        Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

8)Hey StarBomb, thats great to here you got a nice boa, cant wait to see the pics, by the way where abouts are you at in Mich.?? Whats the size of your baby?

Comment

Congragulations on your new boa. If you have any questions, just ask away.

Comment

finished off the roll of film today, i'll have them developed in a day or 2. he/ she is about 21 or 22 inches long. pics soon. peace

Comment

Working...
              X