New kid in town.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New kid in town.

Just wanted to say hi to everyone. I've been reading this forum for the past five months and I think It's great. I am the proud owner of a common Columbian boa. His name is Bubba and he is about 3 1/2 feet long and as gentle as can be. I've had him for about four months now and i have enjoyed every minute of it. I wish I could say the same for my wife, she thinks he's the creepiest thing ever and will not even go in the same room as him. Anyway, just wnted to say hi, and thanks for all the wonderful info on taking care of my best bud.

Thanks again
    SSStephen

Re:New kid in town.

8)Hello there and welcome aboard SSStephen.. We all hope you enjoy it here, Glad all the info here has helped you. Have you tried to get your wife to see how nice a boa really is or tried to get her to handle it? Sooner or later she will come around.. LOL!!! Bubba, thats a cool name...

Comment

Glad to see you join the forum!! Hope we can help you in your day to day care of such a wonderful animal.

Wish every Guest would join ;D
      To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
      -Clay English
      Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

Welcome to the forum. Glad you've been able to get some good information. Feel free to stick around, you can never learn too much!!! And there's always good info here.

Comment

Welcome to redtailboas!
          Give your wife some time, dont pressure her, and she will come around I started with one snake and a wife that hated it.... a few short months later she had her own Rosy Boa.... now we have 8 snakes. The only one she wont hold is our approx 7' female that weighs 15 lbs. Shei is a little bit intimidating.

Comment

Hi Stephen,

Welcome to the forums. I will basically mirror what the other have said. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are all here only because we have such a love for our cold blooded friends.. So any help, just ask..

Steve

Comment

Welcome to the site. Enjoy.

Comment

Working...
              X