Good News!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good News!

I have some good news...atleast for me. My mom's finally gonna let me get a boa. It was a hard bargain I made, but it was worth it. I've read the Care Guide and I fully understand how to care for them. As soon as I get everything set up and ready I am gonna get one. I will probably order one from Clay, but it might be a week or two.

Re:Good News!

Sounds great! Let me know when you are ready and I will help you with your decisions..
    To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
    -Clay English
    Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

Hey Ineedinfo,

Glad you learned before you get one.. Take your time do it right and you won't regret it.. I am sure you will be happy with one of Clay's babies...

Good luck and keep us posted

Steve

Comment

[quote author=ineedinfo link=board=18;threadid=2474;start=msg15801#msg1580 1 date=1055555094]
        I have some good news...atleast for me. My mom's finally gonna let me get a boa. It was a hard bargain I made, but it was worth it. I've read the Care Guide and I fully understand how to care for them. As soon as I get everything set up and ready I am gonna get one. I will probably order one from Clay, but it might be a week or two.
        [/quote]thats great to hear about that..how did you talk her into it ?? my soon to be step-mother is a anti-snake person.maybe what you said could help me ;D ;D the hard part ( well for me that is ) is picking out the 1 that you want.iam kinda stuck in between pastel or hogg island. just make sure the 1 you pick out.is the 1 you want for atleast 20 yrs.

Comment

Hi, Congrats are in order,

Now you've won the first battle, now keeping the boa, be sure and keep your cage extremly clean use a disposable substrate (i like newspaper) change it everytime the snake soils it wipe the cage down and replace the paper. Most men's noses are pretty rugged,, girls and women have very sensitive noses so you must keep that cage clean.
          Nothing upets a non-herper than feeding live so only keep convereted to thawed reptiles.
          Check them boaphile cages you'll save money..
          I tried to turn a 40 critter into a reptile cage and spent tons of money and it was less than ideal..
          Doug

Comment

Glad to see you have researched and understand what you are getting into. You can't go wrong buying from Clay. ;D

Comment

Working...
            X