friday 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• friday 13th

how was yall's friday the 13th ??? mine lived up to its name. i had pure heck at work lastnight.every thing was outta wack and machines having mind of there own...oooh yea dont forget the nasty weather...heavy rain, and 3 possibly tornadoes.i saw 1 form but didnt stick around to see if it hit or touched down..man i hate friday the 13th's.hope yalls was much better then mine

Re:friday 13th

:-\ Glad you didnt get hurt or anything... Mine was ok pretty busy and had a nice night was warm here for a change.. We had bad storms 2 nights ago with a tiny tornado touch down for only few mins about 11 miles from us.. Call me crazy but i love lightning and wicked weather.. ;D

Comment

[quote author=Barracuda_41 link=board=18;threadid=2477;start=msg15824#msg1582 4 date=1055608325]
      :-\ Glad you didnt get hurt or anything... Mine was ok pretty busy and had a nice night was warm here for a change.. We had bad storms 2 nights ago with a tiny tornado touch down for only few mins about 11 miles from us.. Call me crazy but i love lightning and wicked weather.. ;D
      [/quote] i like it when it rains to..but can live w/ out thw twisters..seen to many in my life so far..lived threw about 14 so far

Comment

I am not usually supersticious but mine was crazy too..... And wasn't it a full moon too? I woke up sick....... I am a teller at a credit union and all our computers went down for like 20 minutes. Seemed like forever. And the craziest thing happened. One of our members who is a merchant was bringing in a large deposit, and was almost robbed as he opened our door. A guy in about his 20's tryed to grab his breifcase! We are a small credit union in a town with a population of like under 3000. So you can imagine our astonishment. Wierd day! Just thought I would share. It definetly felt like Friday the 13th! :P >

Comment

8)Gun Lover, i really love lightning and the thunder, yeah i know what ya mean about the twisters.. But crazy me i stand right out in the worst of lightning storms and watch the lightning and try to get pics sometimes of it, ive stood on the ground and when it strikes very close in the woods i feel the electricity go right up and thru my body, it is a huge rush of mine, have had that happen many times just standing on the deck, i was out checking on my preg mare one stormy day and the lightning struck very close by and ran up and all the way around the electric fence and blew out the power box.. that was one wicked day... Now is it just me or does anyone elses critters get very active durring full moons??

Comment

Actually mine was pretty good!!! I too love storms, Lighting, loud cracking thunder, heavy rain, I even like the tornado's. We had several about a month ago, but nothing too serious this month. My girlfriend and I are always sitting out on our front porch watching the storm!!! So exciting!! I don't know what it is, but a huge storm can make a very bad day into a pretty darn good one!!!!

Comment

;D And here i thought i was wierd because i love storms and lightning,, thanks Evil i dont feel so all alone on that.. LOL!!!!!! BMoore you sound like you had a real crazy day.. wow thats freaky....

Comment

Yeah, we're all a bunch of freaks!!!! LOL!!!

Comment

[quote author=eViL_KaRoT link=board=18;threadid=2477;start=msg15914#msg1591 4 date=1055707115]
                  [/quote]

s36.gifLMFAO!!!!!!!! we are hmmmm is this why i look like this all the time, s35.gif s35.gif s27.gif s27.gif s27.gif To much electricity.. LOL!!

Comment

[quote author=Barracuda_41 link=board=18;threadid=2477;start=msg15918#msg1591 8 date=1055708396]
                    [quote author=eViL_KaRoT link=board=18;threadid=2477;start=msg15914#msg1591 4 date=1055707115]
                    [/quote]

s36.gifLMFAO!!!!!!!! we are hmmmm is this why i look like this all the time, s35.gif s35.gif s27.gif s27.gif s27.gif To much electricity.. LOL!!
                    [/quote]lol so a bad hiar day is a good hair day for you ? s36.gif b27.gif

Comment

Okay Cuda, I can tell that you and your new clan are getting WAY too much caffeine!!! LOL

You guys are too funny.
                      To gain knowledge is good, but to share knowledge is wise

-Best Regards
                      -Clay English
                      Founder Redtailboas.com 1998-2013

Comment

I was wondering if anyone was going to share their Friday the 13th stories! Here's mine, I don't think it could live up to it's name more than this!!

I took Friday off of work to go have some fun camping and fishing. While trying to get my equipment down from the storage shelf above our garage door, the two hooks came out of the ceiling and the shelf fell 8-9 inches dumping a lot of stuff on me and my roommate! We ended up having to prop it up with a 2x4 until we got back to fix it. We had to disengage the garage door opener to prevent my fiance from opening the door causing a total mess.

Next we get up to the lake and launch the boat. We cruised around for 20 minutes checking out all the coves to find a good beaching spot to set up camp. Now the first one we came to we found a dead baby lamb about 10 feet from shore. We set out and found another spot. Got off the boat and found a dead Sheep. Most people would take this as a sign and not bother anymore, but we headed out and found one more spot. After we looked around, we didn't find any dead animals, only a leg!! I threw the leg over the next hill to keep it away from our spot and we started to set up camp.

I pulled my tent out of the bag and opened it up to find that there were no poles in it!! Apparently my friend that I lent it to about a month ago forgot to put them in with the tent when he packed it up! My rooommate and I decided we were going to rough it and sleep under the stars. We then got back in the boat to start fishing before it got too dark. After we got to the spot we wanted, our fish finder/depth meter went dead!! Now we couldn't use the down-riggers anymore, so we moved in closer to shore to troll around. We didn't even get our second cast in when we spotted another boat flashing us with a light. We cruised over there to find that their motor went dead and we towed them back to the dock. After we helped them load up their boat, we decided that there were just too many signs for this to be a coincedence. We went straight to our camp, packed everything up, and went home!

Talk about a good trip going bad!!

Jeff

Comment

> ;D yup i think fri 13th has lived up to its name. s35.gif

Comment

Working...
                          X